Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Saphire: *tail wagged as Nath nuzzled her cheek* You really are a cutie *gives him anothe kiss on the nose and hugs his face again*
The OCA

Nath: You are too... *blushes slightly* But.. uhm... what are we going to do now, uhm... Saph?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Saphire: *blinked while still hugging Nath then started to laugh* I completely forgot what I was going to do..as soon as I started hugging you I forgot what I was doing *pulls away from hug and pokes her tongue out*
The OCA

Nath: Uhm... Do you want to come with me to a little restuarant I know of? *grins slightly* That is, if your hungry too....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: *smiled at Nath* Sure..I could use a bite to eat...as long as you leave your helmet off *giggles*
The OCA

Nath: I'll leave my helmet off then, for ya. *grins, and moves over to the door to the lounge, and opens it* Coming, cutie?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Saphire: Not just cute but polite as well *smiled as she hurried in swishing her tail as she turned*
The OCA

Nath: *puts his paw out of the door, noticing it's raining* Ack... Here. *grabs a coat and drapes it around Saphire* It's damn cold and heavy rain out there, don't want ya catching anything...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Saphire: Oh thank you *walks quickly into the lounge. She still got a little wet. Little bit of her hair weighed down a bit, fur on her face matted in some places, and her tail a little wet as well* oh...I still got a little wet...*smiles*
The OCA
(Uhm, I thought they were walking OUT of the lounge, lol?)

Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds