Join our server on Discord

The Person Below Me
H-Shadow: DON'T CARE! Jumps into the air above kurtz and L-Kurtz, SERAPHIN LAW!! Begins firing down countless beams of white hot light that pierce through everything, even the earth, as they collide with it.

the person below me thinks the earth won't last long at this rate.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz: Hmph. Light does not hurt me.... *the beams hit him, but don't seem to be doing anything* ....You know, I think being light actually helps me here. *moves over to Dot* Now, don't mind me, but I shall be sending you to the one you truly love. *summons a portal and strafes in with her, closing the portal behind him*

L-Kurtz: You're not meaning that fo---- *gets hit with a white hot light* AHHHH! IT FUCKING BURNSSSSSS!!!! *runs around like a lunatic, causing him to be hit even more*

The person below me is concentrated on killing L-Kurtz.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
H-Shadow: Even if it kills me, Starts focusing all of his life energy into one single blast, one powerful enough to destroy and entire solar system, YOU WILL FALL!!

The person below me is surprised at how bloodthirsty H has become.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I thought he was meant to be the holy spirit conformed into a tiny body that can control all the li---

Lurea: *smacks Nath across the head with a notepad* TOO MANY WORDS.
Nath: Owwies.... *covers his head*

L-Kurtz: EEEEEEEEEEEE!! *continues to run* Sorry, sorry, sorry! But Kurtz is in the right! *keeps on running*

The person below me is Disturbed or Shadow... or some other person, you don't get the honour of having your name mentioned.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Slashmon: Hiya!

H-Shadow: YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO ATTACK MY DOG!! A LICK IS NOTHING MORE THAN LIKE SHAKING HANDS FOR A PERSON! *Focuses his energy and forces it into a large sphere, holding it above his head as it grows to the size of a large planet*

Slashmon: the person below me is probably wetting himself.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
L-Kurtz: *turns around and sweat-drops* Riiiight... If it is, do you go and lick a woman's breasts while doing so? Come on. That's just plain rude. *folds his arms* And I'm not wetting myself. Kill me for being honest, then.

The person below me will still kill him.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
H-Shadow: With pleasure! Throws the large sphere towards the moon, as it heads towards it, H-Shadow warps in and graps L-Kurtz teleporting them both infront of the sphere as he holds him still so he can't evade it, Like I said, I don't care what happens, as long as you die!

Slashmon: Does he realize that the whole breast licking thing was an accident? I mean, Shady's tongue was as big as Dot was, even if he didn't want to lick her there he couldn't have avoided it, and besides Shady's not interested in Dot that way.

Shady: Ruf! Gruf!

Slashmon: The person below me doesn't think I talk too much.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
No person below me thing...

Donegan: *gets on H-Shadow's back* HEAVEN'S CHARGE *explodes in a burst of thunder energy*
The OCA
Wha?

H-Shadow: AHHHH! Screams as his back is hit, continues holding L-Kurtz despite it.

Slashmon: The person below me will try to get them out of the way, that ball will hit in 5 posts.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
L-Kurtz: *yelling* I CAN HEAR YOU! AND YOU GOTTA REMEMBER, SHADOW WAS MERGED WITH SHADY, SO ACTUALLY, SLASH, YOU CAN'T SAY A THIIIIIIIIIIIINNNG! *tries to break free but can't find the strength to*

Kurtz: *reappears a few seconds later after dropping Dot off and smiles, as he shuts the portal* Oh well.... *looks at Shadow* Wait, when did YOU get back to normal? Last time I checked, you had your tongue cut off... Wait.... *sweat-drops* That was Shady, wasn't it?

The person below me is wondering.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds