Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Yoosei: *lower ears* you want to be alone...?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: No, please, no! *cuddles Yoosei tightly, burying his muzzle into her fur* I spent almost a week with no-one talking to me.......
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Yoosei: *cuddles him gently and kisses his forehead* aww...poor nii-san...then i will stay with you...don't worry
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Disturbed: *leaned forward and lustfully nibbled and licked Tieyas neck as he started pushing his dick in and out of Tieya's pussy*
The OCA

Kurtz: I mean it... I hated... it... *huggles Yoosei tightly, his tail wrapping around hers* ...Thank you....

Tieya: Mmmhhh... Y-Yeah... *moans softly, and puts both her claws on Disturbed's back*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Yoosei: *places her paws on his back and rubs it softly* you don't need to thank me..
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: *chuckles very softly* Sorry... I'm just used to thanking people as well... well, the people here.... *murrs quietly*

Nath: I hate this... I HATE THIS! *writhes on his chair* WHY?! WHY AM I SO DAMN IDIOTIC?!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Disturbed: *moves his nibbles and licks to Tieya's breasts picking up his thrust's pace, burying as much shaft into her as he could.*
The OCA

Tieya: MMhhh! Yeah! Screw me, Wolfey! *she moans loudly, and starts bucking her hips to his pace, her tail swishing frantically, as she moves her arms down to the bed and grips it tightly with her claws*

Nath: I hate myself... *sighs, and looks at his bloody paw* ....I guess... I hurt her again.... *puts his paws over his head and growls slightly at himself*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Disturbed:*pushed faster and faster making each thrust look like a blur, ballsac moving back and forth every thrust bringing him closer to cumming, took one of Tieyas nipples in his moutha and started suckling on it*
The OCA