How many replies can we get

Yoosei: *slowly closes her face to Kurtz and gently kisses him softly on lips*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: *murrs softly, and presses his body closer to Yoosei's, but doesn't deepen the kiss at all*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Disturbed: *murrs into the kiss feeling her smooth sides eventluatlly getting to her ass*

Saphire: *reapears* Nath? Naaaath..
The OCA

Tieya: Mmrhhh... *lets out a soft little moan, and closes her eyes, her claws rubbing his neck and chest*

Nath: *sighs, and looks at his bloody paw* Maybe I should just keep hitting this arm on the floor again and again...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Disturbed: *snaps his fingers and all their clothes are gone* Dont worry their stored away somewhere safe *resumes kissing*

Saphire: *plops down in front of Nath and looks up* If you want me to quit Yuri, I will. I'll do anything to earn your trust an love again
The OCA

Tieya: *giggles softly, before deepinging the kiss, her breasts softly pressing against Disturbed's chest and being squished by his weight*

Nath: *sighs* It's your choice if you want to stop, Saph, not mine. Your life, not mine. *slams his paw down into the ground again, causing another tiny crater and more blood to pour from his paw*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Yoosei: *murrs softly and hugs him suddenly while deepening the kiss*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Disturbed: *moved down and started licking in between Tieya's mounds whil fondling her nipples*

Saphire: *holds Nath's blood paw* Please stop...I dont want to see you like this....sorry for the whole mess Yoosei...
The OCA

Tieya: Mhhh... Y-Yeah... just.. *she lets out a soft moan, as she arches her head back slightly*

Nath: *looks at Saphire quietly* Why? Why, Saph, why do you not want to see me like this?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Disturbed: *moved to her right breast licking and sucking on her nipple licking circles around it*

Saphire:Because stupid...I love you...
The OCA