Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Disturbed: *huggles Tieya tightly* And some dim lights *lights dimmer* and a little musique *soft music plays*

Saphire: What do you want from me!!!! I told you what I did and I dont know what to do!! *grrr*
The OCA

Yoosei: *looks at him and smiles a bit* it happens the same with me...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Nath: Right, shall I tell you? *sighs* I really, really, REALLY, am disturbed, quite frankly, with that kinda stuff. The second I see it, I turn away quickly, knowing that if I keep watching it, I have the possibility of hating the people involved, and personally, I always get light-headed. I want nothing of you, Saph. But recently, you have given the least bit of care for me at all, which meant, no-one, and I mean NO-ONE, talked to me for almost two days. I felt absolutely pathetic knowing that I probably caused all of this. Sorry if this makes you angry, but... please, just... don't think you can solve all this up with just a kiss and a 'Do Me'. I'm not one who is easily solved by just saying that.

Tieya: *giggles softly* You surely know how to be romantic, my love. *kisses his neck softly*

Kurtz: It.. does? *blinks*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Yoosei: *nods and hugs him tightly*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Saphire: *crys then vanishes*

Disturbed: mmmhhh *starts rubbing Tieya's back* Want draggy or wolfy form? *ears peked head cocked*
The OCA

Kurtz: *kisses Yoosei softly on the head, and doesn't respond*

Nath: I was honest to her... *looks down at the floor* ....Why? Why must we argue? Disagree.....

Tieya: I don't mind... but... *cuddles Disturbed's body* I want the form... that I fell in love with....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Yoosei: nii-san....can i kiss you on lips? *blushes*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: O...*thinks silently to himself for a few seconds, before smiling slightly* ...Go on...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Disturbed:Okay...Wolfey it is then *hugs Tieya tightly kissing her*

Justin: Saphire kisses Yoosei, then Kurtz kisses Yoosei *gasp*

Saphire: *slams Justin's head on the keyboard* Thanks a lot for ruining my relationship you Yuri crazed looney!!! *huffs*

Saphire: *reapears* Sometimes I just hate that guy.
The OCA

Tieya: *murrs into the kiss, and slowly wraps her legs around Disturbed's waist, grinning slightly while her tail coils around his* Mrhhh...

Nath: WHY?! *slams his fist into the ground, shattering part of the ground and also scraping some of the skin away on his paw*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds