How many replies can we get

Yoosei: *moans softly* I guess i got my answer right now
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Saphire: *brought her soft paws up and softly carressed Yoosei's tits as she gave the space in between soft licks and kisses*
The OCA

Yoosei: *moans and arches her back a bit* mmnh...so good..
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Saphire: *moved over to her right breas licking her nipple with her now free paw started to massage Yoosies smooth side, feeling every bit of her finely smoothed skin.* Your skin...is so soft...*she smiled and went back to licking and sucking on her nipple*
The OCA

Yoosei: *murrs and moans* glad you like my skin *grins slightly and places her claws on Saphire's neck, caressing it softly*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Saphire: *moved her paw back on Yooseis right breast and when back to the mid portion. Giving hard smacking kisses, she slowly triailed down to her navel swishing her tongue inside then circling it with her soft tongue*
The OCA

Yoosei: mmh...you are so good *murrs and guides her tail to near Saphire's pussy and rubs it softly*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Saphire: *lifted her head and blushed* this.. is my first time..with a girl *moaned in her kisses trailing down to her happy trail and finally to Yooseis openning where she started softly licking and kissing around her openning*
The OCA

Yoosei: *mid-closes her eyes and moans, gently spreading her legs a bit more* still...even if it is your first time with a girl....it feels so good..
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Saphire: *licking a bit harder on Yoosei's gorgous pussy lips while softly massaging the inner part of her legs*
The OCA