Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Yoosei: *she smiles and then gently sinks her tongue inside Saphire's pussy, lapping her walls*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Saphire: *gasped as Yoosei pushed her tongue in and started licking her inner walls*mmmmm...yeah....you're...wonderful
The OCA

Yoosei: *twitches her ears happily and pushes her tongue as deep as she can, swirling it inside of her*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Saphire: Yoosei..mmhhh you're my mmhhh bestest friend EVER!!! *her voice broke when Yoosei lunge her tongue deeper into her pussy moaning like crazy juices flowing out of her pussy.*

Disturbed: *yawn* Just getting somehting to drink *eyes widen* ummm carry on...I saw nothing *runs back out*
The OCA

Yoosei: *she murrs while tasting her juices but she was eager for more, eager to please her, so she swirls her tongue furiously inside of her, lapping her G-Spot every now and then*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Saphire: Uhhhh...Oohhh Yoosei I'm....I'm...*feeling the light licks against her clitoris was too much for her. A rush of warm left her in on big burst. Her juices squiriting all over Yoosei's face then looked down panting* I'm...I'm sorry Yoosei...I didnt mean to.
The OCA

Yoosei: *she dranks the juices that ended up in her own mouth and then slowly retreats her tongue from inside Saphire's pussy and licks her lips, cleaning her own face and smiling to Saphire* you don't need to be sorry..besides *grins* you are really tasty
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Saphire: *blushed* Well I'm..glad you..like me *she then licked her lips* What about...you? I want...you to feel good too. *she said with an innocent tone*
The OCA

Yoosei: *giggles and blushes a bit* you sure?...you know you don't have to do that
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Saphire: *before she answered she gently pushed Yoosei on her back and started licking the space in between her mounds*
The OCA