Join our server on Discord

Poll: Do you think Renamon is sexy?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
84.00%
42 84.00%
No
10.00%
5 10.00%
Dunno
4.00%
2 4.00%
I am too embarrassed to answer
2.00%
1 2.00%
Total 50 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Right. Who thinks Renamon is sexy? *she slaps me* OW!
Jes - *growls* You don't know my capabilities... VIPASSANAIN SLAUGHTER!!! *wipes out entire area with dark energy attack... directed mostly at Devil-Amat*
Justin: Glad I'm sitting at the computer or that would probably hurt. Is Jes ready to prove that she isnt afraid to turn that frown upside down?
The OCA
D-Amat:*some of it makes it through a barrier*Nice attack,FLAMES OF HELL!*a mix of dark and fire rockets at Jes with unrivaled speed*
Jes - *gets hit by them and doesn't even flinch* ... pathetic. *summons a MASIV glob of chaos*
D-Amat:It seem's we're evenly matched,I'm immune to fire,dark,and chaos.You seem to be immune too.
Jes - Twisted Too bad I have the physical strength, eh? *slams Devil-Amat into almost-destroyed wall 20 meters away*
D-Amat:*holds back of head*Nice blow.*appears right underneath Jes*And so is this.*uppercuts Jes,sending her a mile into the air*
Jes - *waves arms, creates chaos platform, stands on it... it hovers, folds arms* Want to try again?
Silver: You guys go ahead and do that I'll *huggles Renamon*

Renamon: ^.^
The OCA
D-Amat:*appears infront of Jes,absorbing the platform*Sure.*kicks Jes back down to Earth at incredible speed*