Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

*gets lost*

Kurtz: *standing somewhere in a car park* Huh? How'd I ge..... *notices he's naked* GAH!

Nath: *sitting down on top of a car, his fur oddly now all black* Huh. Get yourself dressed, will ya....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Disturbed:*scoops his pants up with his foot and amazingly slips his pants on and flips up in front of the two* Sorry got bored *poking his tongue out*
The OCA

Kurtz: *quickly summons clothing which covers himself* Ahh... better.

Nath: *opens his eyes* So. What to do. *glares at Disturbed* I'm up for death. How about you.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: Hold that though *changes to Donegan*

Donegan: Yup death sounds good. *lightning emiting from his blue chromatic wolf armor*
The OCA
Nath: ..... *stays silent* You remind me too much. Move. *pulls out a handgun from his coat and aims it at Donegan*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Yoosei: *wakes up, looking around she notices she is under a tree somewhere else on an unkwon place*...what the....? *she widens her eyes as she looks at herself noticing she is still as a dragon*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: *chuckles softly to himself* You know, I keep thinking I forgot I left someone somewhere to sleep....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Saphire: *hanging upside down just above the tree Yoosei is under* Hey Yoosei *smiling* How are ya?

Donegan: *casually leans against a pole* Why point gun at me for...
The OCA

Yoosei: *looks up and sweatdrops while swishing her dragon a-like tail* heya Saphire
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Nath: You remind me too much.... of her... in that form. *fires a bullet that purposefully just misses Donegan's face*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds