Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Nath: *the one at the computer* Wait, Saphire just changed into a bikini? WTFH?!

Nath: *the one on the beach* *stares in awe and lust at Saphire's breasts, while still kissing*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Justin: You're welcome ^.^...oh wait for get one little thing *snaps fingers again*

Saphire: *curves slightly tighten and ass gets a bit bigger* Well..what do you think *backing away from kiss so Nath can get a good look at her new slimmer body*
The OCA

Shiva: *blushes deeply again and returns the kiss*

Yoosei: *she moaned in delight, feeling his cock twitching inside her, so she starts to swirl her tongue furiously around his neck*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: *feeling her tongue swirling around his neck furiously, he moans, as pressure slowly starts to build at his tail and his cock twitches even more within her - his member slowly being pumped in faster and faster with each thrust* Mrhhhh...

Nath: *staring at Saphire's body* Oh... my... gawds.... *jaw drops, before he huggles Saphire's body and starts rubbing it all over with his tail and paws*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Blaze: *as he relantently broke the kiss* seirisly what would like to do
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

OOC: I'm sorry but I need a dialog :P

IC:

Saphire gently placed her hands on the back of Nath's head pressing against her new sleek body. Moaning with every pass of his hands, feeling her curves all over "Well, I guess you..like it..mmmm"
The OCA

Yoosei: *the feeling of his member twitching inside of her, and the speeding up of the pace of his thrusts, lead her out of edge quickly, making her moan loudly once hitting her orgasm and releasing a great amount of juices, coating his member*

Shiva: *she giggles and whispers in his ear* let's go to a more private place...how about...your room?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Blaze: Sure we can go to me room *as he guided Shiva down the hall to his room*
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Shiva: *she follows him to his room while smiling seductively at him*
Gabumon Loverz