Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Blaze: I just don't want to give the empression looking for a quick lay ro anything like that

Ace: It is a normal and that like the way she looks that all now calm down BLaze

BLaze: *takes a deep breath and open the door to his lavish aboad* here is my apartment I can fix you just about anything you might want
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Yoosei: *moans softly and with the help of her legs around his waist, she pushes him closer to her*

Shiva: *walks inside and smiles* as long as I am with you..i won't need much more
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Saphire: *puts her arms around Nath letting him kiss and lick her neck* mmm Nath
The OCA

Nath: Saphie..... *kisses her on the muzzle as his large member starts to erect from his pouch*

Kurtz: *he pushes in the last two inches of his member in, and lets out another miniscule moan, as he lies down softly ontop of Yoosei's body, his muzzle above hers* Mhh... Yoosi... *kisses her quickly on the muzzle, before smiling* Do you want me... to go hard... or do you want me to go slow and love this body while you... have it?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Saphire:*uses her tail to start slowly jerking Nath's cock as she continues to kiss him.
The OCA

Yoosei: I guess... *kisses his lips softly* this time I want you to go slow
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: Alright then... *he then slowly starts sliding his meat out of her entrance, gazing seductively at her face* ....I will....

Nath: Hrrr... *moans softly as Saphire uses her tail to slowly jerk his member, the meat growing even faster then before* .....Saphie.. Mhh....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Blaze: *As he heads toward the Kitchen stops dead in his tracks (sweat drop)* Umm what do you mean by that Shiva

Ace: and I think thats my que to leave *flies to his small room*
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Saphire: *took her shirt and pants off revealing her naked body*....Nath...
The OCA

Nath: *mid-closes his eyes and stares at Saphire's now dead sexy dragoness body* Saph... I... *blushes slightly again*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds