Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Justin: Matt...Matt..Matt...where have I heard that before *eyes widen* Oh...Matt *walks up to Matt* Matt...I have something I need to tell you
The OCA

Matt: *blinks* what is it?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Justin: *gets on his knees*...the whole Saphire think was my fault Matt. I didnt know what I was doing at the time. If theres anyone you should be mad at is me, I'm the one that hurt you, not her *he looked up at him with his plead of guild*
The OCA

Matt: *puzzled look on his face* how is that possible?.. I mean...how could it be you the one that hurt me?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Justin: I'm the guy that sits behind the computer typing for Disturbed, Saphire, Ebon, and Silver. I was a fool to let such a thing happen to you or Saphire. I turned her into a slut and now everything is falling apart. Please stay friends with her since it was I who did the wrong doing not here.
The OCA

Matt: call me whatever you want after this... but no way i will be her friend again
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Justin: Why are you punishing her for something that I did?
The OCA

Matt: because that way... I'm sure i won't be fooled again
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Justin:...then I'm not gonna fight with it then.....if you want one less friend then be my guess....*stopped just before he left*...She always thought of you as her best friend in the whole world..
The OCA

Kurtz: *appears in a ring of flames* He's right. I've heard it from her mouth itself. *sighs*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds