Join our server on Discord

SPAM-A-THON!!! (Beware! Yiffy stuff is possible!)
Amat:*dresses like a werewolf and starts walking around*
Saphire: *looks up at Nath with her eyes gliscening in the moonlight* Nath...I know what I have been doing has been wrong..and I am terribly regretfull of my actions. I told you that I loved you than I turned on you and I said it to another without caring about the feelings of the one I truly loved...you. *kneels down to Nath* I have broken off loose ends so that we me become true lovers....
The OCA
Nath: *his eyes widen greatly* Saph.... *stays silent for a few seconds, not knowing what to do. He then goes down on his knees and huggles Saphire* ...You went all that way...?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: *looks at Nath with her fur almost glowing in the moonlight* Yes Nath...I think I...grew up a bit
The OCA
Amat:*still in werewolf costume and sees Saphire and Nath*I shouldn't both-*heres a howl from behind him and turns around,seeing a real werewolf*Shoot.
Nath: Grew up a bit? *smiles slightly* I thought you already were grown up, Saph... *cuddles her gently, his tail wrapping around hers*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: *shook her head slighty with her hair just moving in the moonlight* I know I already grew up on the outside, but it was inside..and up here *points to head* Before today I didnt know what the meaning of the word "love" meant, but now I know its dedication towards the one you truely love....you.
The OCA
Nath: *stops, as tears start forming in his eyes* Saph.... *cuddles her tightly*

(Ack, sentimental moment.... making me blush, ROFL.)

Kurtz: BEER! *runs and grabs a bottle*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: *cuddles Nath* Now have I proven my love to you?

Disturbed: *pours a bucket of beer on Kurtz* Beer Bash!!!!
The OCA
Zorromon: Who said beer bash?! *rushes in while carrying a cooler full of it*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions