Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Yoosei: *she moans louder, stroking his member faster with her tail while moving the other one to his back and rubbing it hungrily*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: *another loud muffled moan escapes, as his member twitches again, his tonuge dipping in and out* Mrrrfff!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Yoosei: *arches her back to the limits and moans loudly as she hits her orgasm and her juices flow out to his awaiting mouth as her tail keeps stroking his member faster*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: *presses his muzzle fully onto Yoosei's crotch and starts gulping down her juices while his member starts twitching frantically, indicating that he is close*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Fem Disturbed: *grabs Matts ass*
The OCA

Yoosei: *murrs loud and slowly opens her eyes to look seductively at him as her tail keeps stroking his member*

Matt: *murrs and whispers on her ear* it seems you are enjoying this moment just like me
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: *pulls his muzzle away slightly, her juices covering his muzzle* Ah.. G-god... I'hm... nnhh...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Yoosei: *she purrs seductively and keeps stroking his member with her tail while moving the other to his ballsack and caress it teasefully*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: Nh.. Y.. Y... NGGHH!! *roars loudly as the tip of his member explodes with his seed, pools of it forming on the ground and some splashing onto Yoosei*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Fem Disturbed: *grabbed Matts ass tighter* I think its these new hormones...they're making me do stuff like *licks Matts muzzle* that
The OCA