Join our server on Discord

SPAM-A-THON!!! (Beware! Yiffy stuff is possible!)
Me - *shrug* Whatever. It's Chaos. *decapitates nun*
Disturbed: *spots a school bus of childeren* RRAAAA!!! *jumps on top of the bus, rips a whole through the roof, drops down inside, and spins his sword around created a buzz saw tearing up all the bodies within it. The blood can be seen splatter out of the school bus windows*
The OCA
Me - *walks into Mc Donalds* Twisted
Disturbed: *jumps up out of the bus covered head to toe in blood* fucking pointless...*runs into a crowd and slashes into them*
The OCA
Little Kiddy: *follows in after Poke and walks up to the counter, starting to order something*

Kurtz: He's dead, isn't he? *sweat-drops*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: Nope I think I'll take him *runs into the McDonalds and grabs the little kid* I'll make him one of my minions *pushes dark energy into him and he grows into a cerberus* There we go
The OCA
Me - *turns round with Big Mac* What? I was hungry! *chomps* >X3
Disturbed: Yeah I'm hungry too *jumps the counter* DIE FUCKERS!!!! *starts hacking away at the McDonalds employees*
The OCA
Me - *hooks Disturbed back with sythe* Hey! Evil At least wait for me to rob the place first! *jumps counter and starts stealing all the food, cackling madly* MIIIINE!!! ALL MIIIIINE!!!
Disturbed: I was hungry for blood stupid you can have your fucking burgers!!! *tears off an employees head* HAVE IT YOUR WAY BITCH!!
The OCA