Join our server on Discord

SPAM-A-THON!!! (Beware! Yiffy stuff is possible!)
OOC: Yup I'm just a lemming

IC:

Silver leaned into Poke and suckled her jiggling tits as he continued to fucker her

Disturbed just gave up and is now laid out on the floor

"Oh FK that feels good, wow that feels almost as good as having my pussy licked" Saphire started to mur and moan as his dick was being sucked

Disturbed lifted his head and yelled "YOU ARE CHANGING BACK AFTER THIS!!!"
The OCA
FK bobbed her head up and down on Saphire's member, and with her other claw, softly cups his balls, and starts to massage them. "Mrhh..."

Steven then suddenly appeared out of no-where, holding a huge book. "By the power, I..." He then noticed everyone, and sweat-dropped. "Okay, I'll go bug Tieya more." He then vanished.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Me - *MMMOOOAAANNN* Don't be silly Disturbie... Aaah, you're good at this, Silver... Saphire is enjoying himself...
Disturbed sighed "Oh alright." he clenched Poke's ass with his paw "Come on Silver lets do this" he started pumping into her ass.

Silver howled at Disturbed's words and started pumping even faster.

Saphire closed his eyes in bliss as FK sucked and fondled him "Oh Kurtzy, I love you so much"
The OCA
Me - *yelps* THAT'S MORE LIKE IT!!! *bucks almost too fast for silver to follow*
OOC: I think I'll call Femme Kurtz by Kurtz for now.

IC:

Kurtz's cute sapphire eyes widened slightly as she heard the words 'I love you'. That motivated her to do the best she could to please Saphire while being a male. She suckled on the member, rolling her tongue over the tip a few times, before she started to deep-throat it.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Okiedokie

Disturbed and Silver pumped into Poke's holes in unisin. Pumping both cocks into her at once.

"mmmmm Kurtzy" Saphire arched his as Kurtz slipped his cock into her mouth. He then brought his still puffy tail and began rubbing Kurtz's crotch with it.
The OCA
Me - *screaming* AH SHT I'M GUNNA CUM!!!
Silver and Disturbed both howled in unisin as both of there orgasms were fast approaching.
The OCA
Me - *SCREAMS INCOHERENTLY AS ORGASMS*