Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Weredragon: How are Matt?
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Matt: *mid-closes his eyes, letting tears flow out* no...please never wish to have ever experienced such a thing... it's awfull how humans can use others for their own pleasure and throw them away next second. isn't it being nice good enough?... or is it my downfall?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: *snuggles Matt and licks his tears away from his face* I'm afraid.... that's how some people are in this world... And I don't think it's your downfall... God... *claws at some invisible screen from someplace far, far away*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Matt: *he breathes heavily, more tears flowing out his eyes* but why is basically almost everyone like that to me... why i keep believing that next time this will not happen... and somehow i find another person using me just like i am nothing but a puppet
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: *cries himself, trying his best to lick Matt's tears away* I don't know how to reply to that... I'm sorry you had to go through this, Matt, I really am...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Matt: please....let me fall down on ground... release my body and let it fall down... i beg you my friend
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: If you wished that... I would do it for you.... I'd try my most hardest... It's painful to know I can't do a thing... except for mere words written by me..
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Matt: I didn't even wanted to make you sad because of me..or because of my stupid feelings...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Hello everyone
The OCA

Kurtz: Well... you didn't make me sad... And you don't have stupid feelings... Matt... I will tell you something I've learned over the years, or better yet, have come to make up myself.... \"Life doesn't end. It will always throw you into a personal hell, everything can change from good to bad in a matter of mere seconds. Fairy-tales with the ending \"And they all lived happily ever after\", are lies. And the only way for life to truly end is death. But we must cope with the fact that people out there can sometimes be cruel, sick bastards. We have to stand up on our own two feet, and trudge on.\" .... I don't know if that has any meaning here.... but I just wanted to mention it.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds