Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Matt: I'm so pissed off at the moment... *sighs* how about you?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: *ears droop* Awwies... is it private? And to answer your question.. I'm pretty alright... lonely, though.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Matt: well I may be pissed off... but at least I am here now.. so perhaps I will make you feel less lonely. and to answer your question...yes it is really private *closes his right hand into a fist*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: Aww.... *hugs Matt tightly* Alrighty. *presses his muzzle to Matt's shoulder and remains quiet for a few seconds* I won't ask about it then.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Matt: thanks... but... *slowly breaks the hug with Kurtz* first i need to do something... just a sec *walks closer to the wall, and punches it really hard, cracking it down, blood dripping out from a deep wound he got right now on his hand*...ugh...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: H-H-Hey! *eyes widen as he sees the blood, and runs over to Matt and snuggles him from behind* I guess I can't help you... but... please, I don't like seeing my friends... hurting themselves...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Matt: oh but this is just being nice with myself... if i would want to hurt myself i would crack my head down against the wall
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: *hearing those words, he cuddles Matt even closer to his body* I just wish I could be there helping you... *ears droop*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Matt: man... I must be something so funny... I mean... I am such a funny puppet...that's what I am... I'm sure of it. People love to use me and throw away like I was nothing but garbage or something to play with for a while. like a brand new toy that is throw away once loses its cuteness and all the fun
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: *cuddles Matt closer, and whispers in his ear* Matt... I just wish I could be there helping you through this... *licks his ear softly* And I wish I could have already experienced this so that I could help you through it... but... *sniffs again*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds