Join our server on Discord

Who Wants Cake?
Kurtz: *still cuddling DMX* Uhm... pie? *holds out his delicious, own made apple pie*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*waves to sponge*bye!*looks into space*hmmm
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*little star appears, just then at a million times the speed of light a cheesecake collides with GMSG*
Fred_18: well I'm back...for an hour or so...anyway...I'll let Kenneth take it from here

Kenneth: Heh...I don't know what to say besides cake rules...here's fred_18 again

Fred_18: If the SDP heard that you would be hunt down and shot.
*watches as the cake slows down and plops onto the ground*you science isn't very good is it?nothing travels faster then the speed of light and stays there!*lobs a cake at fred 18 at just under the speed of light*now you screwed!!!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kurtz: Science? *laughs* With SPAM, ANYTHING could happen! *gobbles a pie down in under a second* Like that.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*checks watch*3 2 1...*kurtz recieves major indigestion*you see? spam can do anything yes but the result is the worst part!!!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kurtz: *sweat-drops, as his stomach goes wild* You know that doesn't affect me... *his hands glow white as he places them on his belly* Since I can just cure stuff like that.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
true but without spam how tough are you?
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kurtz: Well, I'm strong. *flexes his muscles* And I've WORKED IN THE GYM for them, so they're not spam. They're an actual part of me. *pokes tongue out*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yah, you've worked out a lot.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad