Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Dot: huh where is Kurtz running off to? *shrugs*

Meanshile...

Disturbed in Dots body: Ugh I cant get the braw strap *reaches back* Damn how does she do it..hmm *thinks* I got it! *uses her tail to snap the back* Ah got it. *slips shirt on* Now that thats done...time to get my body back..
The OCA
*Battle music from Devil May Cry 3 playing in the background as Kurtz appears*

Kurtz: Heh, now this is my type of music. *eyes go red*

*Zombies and other malformed creatures burst onto the street*

Dresan: MAKE ME FORGET, BOYS! *pulls out his sword and charges forward*

Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Dot: *zombies start walking towards her* Get back!!! *takes out her Aqua Death Ray* Take this!! *fires at a couple zombies*
The OCA
Dresan: *slashes through two zombies at once* Hehehe, now thi--- *a zombie fires a few bullets into his coat, totally shredding half of it off* DAMNIT! *charges at the zombie* Do you KNOW how much it costs for this jacket to be patched together?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dot: EEEEK!!! Stay away from me *Fires at zombies but theres too many to fire at. They start to overwhelm her* HEELP!!!

*A bright silver light destroys all the zombies around Dot*

Silver: Are you alright?? *drops down in front of Dot* Dont worry I wont let'me hurt ya *takes out his silver double voulge* now stay back.

Meanwhile...

Disturbed in Dots body: Okay since Dot has portal abilities I'm gonna try and portal myself back to everyone...sadly I've never had much luck with portal jumping..but I have no choice. *opens a portal and steps through*
The OCA
Dresan: *frowns, and continues to slash through the zombies as if he never heard anything*

Kurtz: *sitting on the edge of the silver platform*
LAVIYH: I'm doing as you wish.
Kurtz: *stays silent, something clear dropping down into the darkness of his mind*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Dot: Thanks Silver...*shivers*
Silver: *blasts a couple zombies* Not a problem...SILVER STREAK!!!! *does and upward slash destroying a row of zombies*

Meanwhile...

Disturbed in Dots body: *portal takes him on top of some random tower, but the portal flipped her upside down* AAAAHHHHH!!!! CRASH!! Son of a...*rubs head* that didnt work..gotta try again *opens another portal and enters*
The OCA

Dresan: *continues to slash through the zombies, his eyes slowly turning back to their normal violet colour.

LAVIYH: Why are you making me ignore her?
Kurtz: *still remains silent, and starts pushing himself off the platform*
LAVIYH: *runs over and tries to catch Kurtz* Oh no you don't. You're not gonna black out and leave me to control you forever.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds