Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get
Dresan: DAMN YOU ALL! *grabs Poke while in mid-air and throws him with amazing strength* YOU MEN ARE THE REASON WHY I HATE YOU ALL!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Silver: *Deflects the pole with his double vougle* Hey I'm not saying its a bad thing...just dont be killing cuties over it.

Disturbed: Forgive him hes young. *walks over and hits him in the back of the head*

Silver: OKAY!! OKAY!! shutting up now. *walks over to a mob of zombies* GLEAMING WOLF STRIKE!! *slams his weapon on the ground popping up a bunch of zombies, leaps into the middle of them, and with a silver flash slices them all to bits*
The OCA
Me - *springs back off wall* DAMN YOU!!!
Dresan: YOU PEOPLE! ARE THE REASON WHY KURTZ HAS THAT CRUCIFIX! *launches himself at a fast speed towards Poke* HE NEVER NEEDED TO HOPE BEFORE!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Me - HOPE FOR WHAT!? *punches Dresan into the ground and drop kicks him in the stomach*
Kurtz Clone: *covers his ears*

Dresan: DOT, GODAMNIT, DOT! *curses, and his body starts glowing red* I'm not doing this meaninglessly...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed:....I can settle this...I'll be right back *walks off*
Silver: *blinks* what? *zombie jumps on him* Oh no you didnt. *rips off the zombies head*
The OCA
Me - ... Dot? *blink*
Dresan: Huh, you just have no clue, do you. *swings his sword around and stands up*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: I cant believe I'm doing this......I promised myself I wouldnt do this again.........ugh how does this thing go on..hmm thats interesting...I hope this is worth it....

Silver: RAAAAAAWR!!!! *spins slashes a bunch of zombies* Die bitches die!!!! *slice and dice* muahahaha
The OCA