Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get
Shadow: *Appears in a doctors costume, the price tag still hanging from the sleeve* This looks like a job for Dr. 2030!

Slashmon: Don't you mean 9021 MMMPH!!

Shadow: *Hand over slash's mouth* nope nope he didn't say anything. My god man. Do copyright infringments mean anything to you?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Dot: Aww... *bends in front of Kurtz and leaves the plate somewhere else* I'm sorry to hear... *embraces Kurtz lightly, her chest pressing on his face* I hope he'll get better soon...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Kurtz: *blushes brightly, before softly wrapping his arms around Dot* Thankies... He probably will get better soon... hopefully...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Dot: That's the spirit! *giggles and sits besides him, then cuddles him*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Kurtz: The only problem being... he keeps saying times going slower for him... that there are two million people watching him, and that we should cut the room in half to make them look away... *blinks again, and shivers*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

*summons a cinnamon apple pie* Apple anyone? *starts cutting the pie into slices and puts them on plates* Anyone is welcome to them *Puts a tub of cool whip on the same table* :)
The OCA

Crimson: Well, I hope Raviel's feeling better, that sounded like one hell of a delusion.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: Yeah, he's currently being watched by my mother and father... but Rav seems to be doing well...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Crimson: Good, I wish him the best.

*yawns before he hears the crack of a whip* Hey Kurtz, did you hear something weird?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: *blinks* Uhm... nope.. didn't hear anything. Maybe it was your imagination?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds