Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Reno: *Pool of blood surrounds his red furred body*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Zorromon: What, what?! I'm sick of you and Reno and Crimson and DMX messing around with Monica. Now leave me alone! *walks off*

Monica: Hmmm, did you hear something DMX. *raises her muzzle closer to his mouth* Or maybe it was just the wind. *slowly presses her lips against his*

Crimson: *returns and sees the bloody Reno* Ugh, what a mess. Someone ought to do something.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: *transforms into Regil* OH NO YOU DON'T! *slams his fist in front of where Zorro is walking*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Reno: *Coughs some blood* Uhh.. what's this funny stuff? *plays with his own blood*

DMX: Nah, I didn't hear a thing *licks Monica's lips teasingly before grabbing her by her buttcheeks*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Crimson: *looks at Reno while raising an eyebrow* Hey buddy, maybe we should get you to a doctor, you don't look so good.

Zorromon: I said leave me alone damnit! You don't understand anything! *teleports away from Regil*

Monica: Oooh, you tease! *leans in and deeply kisses DMX while her body shivers from the groping*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Regil: *looks at his wrist* He ain't going far. *teleports to where Zorro is* Seventh Silence. *green eletricity flows up his hands, before firing it at an extremely fast speed towards Zorro*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Reno: What's a doctor? *cocks his head sideways as he stares on Crimson*

DMX: *Grins and kisses Monica back deeply before starting to push his lizard toungue inside her foxy mouth*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Crimson: Uh, forget it, I'll just do this. *casts Curaga on Renodramon* There you go, all better, but I think you should stop playing in your blood, I mean that red stuff. It will ruin your fur or....well something.

Monica: Mmmrrr..... *relaxes even more as she allows DMX's tongue in, wrapping her canine tongue around his draconic one*

Zorromon: Ah crud. *groans in pain as he falls to the ground in a charred mess from Regil's attack* Shit, all I wanted was for you guys to leave Monica alone and now this. Forget it, I've had it! *teleports off to the dark corners of the world for a while*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Regil: *transforms into Kurtz and teleports to where Reno is* Hey, is he okay?

NOTE: 4000 posts! *dances*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Crimson: I already casted Curaga, Reno's okay now. Sorry about Zorromon, maybe when he returns he won't be such a jerk......maybe. Oh, and congrats on the 4k Kurtz!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions