G-Lurea: *thinks* Hmmm... *grins, and looks at Crimson*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Crimson: *looks at G-Lurea and chuckles a bit before smiling* What's the matter, do I have human on my boot.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

G-Lurea: *pounces on Crimson* Nya!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Reno: *Twitches ears as the blade goes by, the tennis ball getting sliced in two, then the pieces fall on the ground and he stares on them with a sad face*

DMX: Ah, sweetie? *Pulls Monica near himself* Follow me please! *Looks away from Reno and attempts to drag her all the way behind a rock*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Crimson: Oooh, in public Lurea? *chuckles below her before cuddling her body closer*

-----------------

Zorromon: Ergh, stand still grunt! *swings again for Reno's midsection, cutting the wind in half as his blade approaches*

Monica: *blushes as she is pulled against DMX* Heh, thanks cutie, but what about your partner. Zorro doesn't sound very happy with him.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

DMX: First, he's NOT my partner digimon, if you hadn't noticed, I'm a digimon; and second, I'm doing this for your own good not for THAT. *Hides with Monica behind a rock* Yet.

Reno: *Stands up on both back paws and hits Zorro's sword with one tail away from his hand, black shadowing covering his facial expression anime-like*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Monica: Oh, gotcha. So what did you have in mind, DMX-ie. *licks her lips seductively at the dragon*

Zorromon: What, you mad I cut your ball. Well tough luck there chief, you and the rest of them are gonna pay for messing around with Monica! *flames consume his red fur as he prepares for another slash*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

G-Lurea: Yep! *starts cuddling Crimson*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Reno: *Body glowers as he shines red* Renodramon digivolves to... *Grows into a large Chinesse Dragon* Longmon!

Long: *Roars and tackles Zorro to the ground*

DMX: Ohh, you know what I'm up to, *Grins before taking Monica's paw in his claw and kissing it softly, then giving her a seductive wink*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Crimson: *smiles warmly at G-Lurea* You look a little cold there, how about I warm you up. *wraps his fox tail around her while his arms wrap about her lean stomach, snuggling tighter against her while draping her in his fox fur*

---------------

Zorromon: Heh, nice try kid, read the description. *throws Longmon off and cuts him harshly across the side* I'm a mega!

Monica: *grins seductively at DMX before wrapping her arms around his neck, cuddling against his body* Mmmm, well don't keep me waiting then, handsome.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions