Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Crimson: Damn, I missed yet another party, that f-1740-ing school is going too far! *fires Death Ray from Laboratory #13 at the college, turning it into a pile of burning rubble*

Now who said something about baby dragons? Ouch! *winces as a baby dragon bites onto his tail* Not again, and are their fangs getting sharper or something.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Regil: *looks at Crimson* Ah, the attempts of humans... *looks at Sally* Why're ye hiding? *smiles*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Crimson: Humans?! I happen to be an insane fox, wasn't it obvious by my fluffy tail and tendency to shoot death rays at innocent bystanders. *blasts an old guy holding up traffic*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Regil: I meant Pokepimp there, not you, Crimson. *throws Crimson a new ray gun* This ray I designed myself, I think it's meant to change what species you are. You know, fox to dragon... you get the point.

Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Crimson: Awesome, let's try it out. *blasts himself with the Dragon Ray* Sweet, I haven't been in my dragon form since the time I drank that potion. *flies around as a red furred dragon, the Crimson Dragon* Thanks, I owe ya one.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: Heh, don't mention it.

Lurea: *squeals* CRIMSY! *jumps up high and pounces on him*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

D-Crimson: *chuckles from underneath her before cuddling the dragoness* Hiya sweetie, like my new form.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
1747. (747 FTW)

Lurea: *nods* Yes! *snuggles into Crimson's scales*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
1748!

D-Crimson: *smiles* Glad you like it. *nuzzles her chest while his hands travel and feel her backside as they cuddle*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Lurea: *murrs quietly, stroking Crimson's head* Mmm... I'm going to have to get used to you and your scales, cutie...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds