Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

*Life-Counter keeps going down even after the ''Already dead, stop staring at you idiot'' mark, then suddenly stops and starts going all the way up, the Counter soon exploding as the refrigerator starts vibrating*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Kyo: *munches on the pie* MMmmm, nice pie!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Crimson: Hmmm... *stares at the vibrating refridgerator* This looks like a good time to...RUN AWAY!!! *jumps out the window*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
1623 seconds later...

*Gigantic blue clawed arm comes out ripping the house apart and grabbing Crimson, as another giant claw grabs Kyo and lifts them both as the house bursts and a giant male coiled up dragon of at least 150 meters in height floats up, glaring on both Crimson and Kyo with red eyes*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Kyo: *falls asleep*

LAVIYH: I think something might have happened to Kyo, he'll be awake in the next 24 hours.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Crimson: *glares at Kyo* You just had to get revenge on him, didn't you Kyo. *gasps as the grip on him tightens* Ergh, if only I had a transformation. *yells as his bones are slowly crushed by DMX's transformation*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Lurea: *yelling* STOP THAT, DMX!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Serpent-Like scary voice inside Kyo's mind, just near LAVYH: Thanksssss for the information!

T-DMX: *squishes both Crimson and Kyo in his claws, then goes to the Antartica and leaves both of them in a pool of ice after removing both's SPAMming powers with a switf move of his left claw*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lurea: That's it, remind me never to be around DMX again. Ever. *folds arms*

Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shadow: BY THE POWER OF THE 1629 DARK GODS OF DESTRUCTION! *Transforms into Omni Shadow*

Omni Shadow: I must act quickly, lives hang in the balance! Flies towards the claws holding Kyo and Crimson Scuse me! Flies past them and lands Next to lurea, So are you still angry about that whole towel thing?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad