Join our server on Discord

Cali/Senjuro
Dominic smiled and continued to caress her hot, needy slit with his tongue, mrring at her taste. He gently wrapped his lips around her clit and sucked gently, rubbing it with his tongue.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Jessie cried out and grabbed his head as hot waves of ecstacy washed through her. "Ohh...mmm....Dominic...rrrr...." She threw her head back agains the pillow, he legs scissoring gently around his head as she ground her sex against Dominic's hot tongue.
Dominic smiled and continued to lick her wet slit hungrily, mrring and nipping at her gently as he did. "Mmm.... enjoying yourself? I am..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Jessie whimpered softly. "Oh..." She gently reached down with a footpaw, trying to stroke Dominic's package to see if he was ready to go again. "I want you in me..."
Dominic mrred as her foot met a very hard shaft. "Mm... I can tell... I want it in you too..." he said, getting up and crawling towards her, his tip pressing into her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Jessie closed her eyes and murreed softly, hooking her heels behind his rump, pulling him close. "Nnn....I've been looking forward to this." She kissed him softly on the lips.
Dominic murred, kissing her back as his shaft slowly slid into her, hot and throbbing gently against her walls as it slowly invaded her body slowly. "ahhn god... you feel so good Jessie..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA