Join our server on Discord

Poll: What kind of clothing would you like your mate to wear for a passion night?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Nudity is the best clothing :d
35.71%
5 35.71%
Simple or childlike style. Cotton/natural fabrics.
0%
0 0%
Romantic. Lace/satin/flowers or the like.
7.14%
1 7.14%
Leather/metal ;)
7.14%
1 7.14%
Costume! :D
0%
0 0%
Sexy. See through/tigerskin and such.
0%
0 0%
All of the above!
0%
0 0%
A combination of some of the above.
35.71%
5 35.71%
Other (please specify in a post)
14.29%
2 14.29%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Clothing for a special night
lol unknown.....gnomes.....

Well, when the next opportunity will arise then I ll find out what to do, I think that somehow someone wearing passionate colors such as the sun colors, red, orange, black, etc, invoke more of passion out of a partner. Do you think this is true?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
How did a topic about clothing for having sex turned into a topic about socks?
Oh well, one of the good (?) things about this place is that you never know what will a topic turn into.
Ahem, back to the topic.
I forgot I like costumes too. Especially if it's a superhero's costume, and especially if it's Batman or Robin. It depends of the build of the guy.

Quote:I think that somehow someone wearing passionate colors such as the sun colors, red, orange, black, etc, invoke more of passion out of a partner. Do you think this is true?
I don't know. I do know I'm passionate and like passionate colors, but I don't know if it changes the feelings of those around me.
I also know that I sent a pic to a certain guy where I'm wearing crimson lipstick and smiling my shiny white teeth. Thinking I was the ultimate beauty, he just told me about that pic 'I thought your makeup was a little weird'. So you never know what's on people's mind.
And no, it's not funny! Evil
Quote:Dutch reaserchers have prooved that cold feet leave orgasms less satisfying.

I really need to get in on one of these studies.

Quote:*drool* Imagine Renamon in a dress... a sutably sexy one... *shiver* Oo! Smokin'!

I think RenaTamer has done some visual work along those lines...
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:..............................................................
How did a topic about clothing for having sex turned into a topic about socks?

I forgot I like costumes too. Especially if it's a superhero's costume, and especially if it's Batman or Robin. It depends of the build of the guy.

I don't know. I do know I'm passionate and like passionate colors, but I don't know if it changes the feelings of those around me.
I also know that I sent a pic to a certain guy where I'm wearing crimson lipstick and smiling my shiny white teeth. Thinking I was the ultimate beauty, he just told me about that pic 'I thought your makeup was a little weird'. So you never know what's on people's mind.
And no, it's not funny! Evil
Socks help sex. That's it. That batman and robin makes some sense now. And I think that picture was 2 or something ears old so that may have been a problem. Besides, you said they weren't your best pictures.