Join our server on Discord

Digimon Hentai Game Recruitment
Heyas there people! I haven't been around for a long time, blame it on work and lack of internet access.

But now I'm back and I'm only working pt, so I have a lot of free time on my hands. Enough so, that I want to seriously continue on with the idea of making a Digiartists Domain Hentai Game. So I'm looking for artists and writers who want to lend their expertise to this worth cause :P

What I need are

CG Backdrops
Character Designers
Sprite Makers
Hentai Scene artists

and any writers who would like to help me with the plot. If you're interested, email me at ssjgokillo@yahoo.com.

Thanks for your interest.

p.s. could somebody sticky this for me?
Well, I can sling code in various Game creation proggies...

also I am the man of a billion voices. (not counting the nine or ten talking in my head) Twisted
Cool!

Well, I can draw, but my style is more so cartoony than anime, so you'll prolly want someone else to handle that...
Yaaay, cool indeed! Well, I'd like to offer my services. I'd say I'm a decent writer (although I haven't published much here). I'll write you a mail later.
...What are you looking for in the line of charaters? Twisted Twisted Twisted
I could practise a little bit....... Twisted Twisted Twisted
I'm Van Douchebag from Duskstudios.com.
I also have been doing Flash for 2 years if that helps.
The characters are:

Renamon
Lanamon
Gatomon
Angewomon
LadyDevimon
Hikari/Kari
Miyako/Yolie
Sora
Mimi
Rika
Izumi
Myotismon
Devimon
Rageromon
Izzy
Gomamon
Various Females and Males

I need CG Scenes of
A crowded street
A classroom
A boys bedroom
A girls bedrrom
A victorian style mansion
----These below need to be done darkly----
A red velvet office
A bar
A strip joint
A BSDM chamber
A chamber of cells and cages
Room with a bed and various sex toys.

And any other characters requested.

And I would like to emphasize my need for Artists. This game can only be as good as the help I get n_n

Same goes to you writers, I could really use help, especially with the dialouge and the sex scenes.

I really need some help with this to make it a good game, one worthy of the Digiartists Domain :P
Wheres Fairymon? you forgot Fairymon!! :shock:
um.. i can help with the plot when i have time after college or whatnot deepending on the scene... if you could envolve gabumon that could be cool, just let me know... :D
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
How would the charters look like in the game? Like the gba stuff or...? i can probably help with that part and... id like to request gabumon and leomon if its not a problem hehe