Join our server on Discord

locked pages
i would like to know why locked threads arent moved to their own place
i know they arent deleted as it would effect a post rating but it would free up more space
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
cuz some times ppl want to read whats in them and if they are already in the subject they belong to whats the point in moving them its just more work for both the readers and the mods

btw u don't need to check every thread on every forum every time you visit it shows which ones have been posted in since you last checked them and it moves them to the top of the list (just incase you didn't know)
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
What? Both of you speak english now. And some threads are moved. You may just not see it.
ah alright
and what do you mean we both speak english now
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
ghostiemon Wrote:i would like to know why locked threads arent moved to their own place
i k ow they arent deleted as it would effect a post rating but it would free up more space

what do you mean...? theres practically infinite space for topics and posts on this forum...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
While it's not infinite in any way of speaking, there's plenty of server memory to back any issue and there won't be anymore slow downs possibly. And ghostiemon, it's the second time I tell you it and Unknown's notifying you 'bout it now. Write in a better readable way please, not only for us, for everybody who reads your posts.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yes. By english, I mean anything that might be like how you would see in a newspaper or magazine. Something with proper punctuation and good spelling/grammar.