Join our server on Discord

Adventures of the DaD! (Revival)
[Moonlight City: End of Nightmare Showdown]

Ray moved his lips, but it was Rayler within him who spoke.

"It's me, Mirato... we've finally met... I'm so happy."

OOC: I am going to SKIP Giro's revelations and past life cuz I really don't feel like remembering and retyping all that. You don't mind if I put Giro on "After" mode, do you? *sweat*
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Alright I'm gonna rest Fluffy since I forgot what he was supposed to be doing anyway. robably have to hold it with the firewall as well. Also I prefered this introduction to profiles.

IC:
*Moonlight city*
With a flash of light 3 wolves appeared in downtown moonlight. The tallest of the three was 12 ft and wore naught but spiked knee/elbow pads and his 6ft sword. His fur was a light grey and his teeth shone silver. What seperated him from the other two wolves were a pair of large black bat-like wings. He is called Silvefang Grizzlywing
The second wolf was slightly shorter 10ft. His fur was as black as midnight and strapped to his back he had his twin baldes each 5ft in length. He is called Wolf.
The third wolf was not like the other two, for one she was female. She also wears a arge toolbelt around her waist. Her knowledge of mechanics is unrivaled on her home planet. She stands 8ft tall and carrys a 4 ft sword and two 1 ft knives strapped to her legs. Her fur is a light grey, her name is Kiera 'Ratchet' Kendral.
'So, this is where you've been hanging out silver? I always said you were wierd.' Wolf asked.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
*meanwhile in the abandoned town of Pripyat, Northern Ukraine*

Fiero: *playing against GMSG on COD4* Fuck, you headshotted me! with a shotgun!

GMSG: well you were the one busy using the anal plug glitch with your Desert Eagle! *is sniped* Shit!

RMAK: you guys want something to eat? i made cheese toasties, buttered crumpets and my pussy is wet!

Fiero: Really? *eyes widen*

RMAK: No, now eat your food before i stuff it into holes you wouldn't expect nor like...
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*Moonlight City*

Mirato's eyes widen at the sound of his voice. "Rayler... I've always wanted to meet you but... I thought you had died." Mirato said to him, tears starting to build in his eyes. She leaped forward and hugged him tightly, crying a little as she did so.

Misato still continued to watch on, still trying to figure out who this blue haired girl is.

*Manaris City*

An Angel blocked their way. "Stop! Revile yourselves!" She shouted, aiming her Tri-Point Runesword at Kinleir, the point of the blade mere inches from his face. THe others jumped back, but Kinleir stood his ground. The Angel warrior narrowed her bird-like eyes at the group, ready to do anything if they were going to try an attack.

"Relax, I'm here to see Caltovas." Kinleir said calmly, not moving at all, though he was looking at the blade anyways. The Angel warrior grinned for a second before retreating her sword and looking at the group.

"So, you wish to see my master huh? This way then..." The Angel said a sshe walked away form them. Emerald went up to Kinleir.

"I really thought that she was going to attack you at first..." She said to him, looking at the Angel Warrior.

"That's Talin for you, always protective of her master." He said with a chuckle as he went after her, the others following him.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
*Pripyat yada yada yada*

GMSG's phone: Yo fones ringin fool, YOUR PHONE!

GMSG: oh, thats my phone! *picks it up* Hello?

Fiero: *eating his crumpets* mmm...

GMSG: A giant truck of sex toys, lesbians and lubricant has crashed?! and the driver's a husky?! *covers phone with paw* Do you think we should go?

Fiero: *now choking on his crumpets and gasping for breath* whh...yesh!!! *coughs*

RMAK: *now running outside to start up the Mi-24 Hind helicopter parked outside*
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
[Moonlight City]

Ray patted her back tenderly, though his eyes were still shocking pink in color, the color Angra Mainyu's Devil-Force. He opened his mouth, but Rayler's voice spoke. "I wanted to meet you too... I tried so hard to stay, but I couldn't. I couldn't let Angra Mainyu free in that world... so I came here. I didn't want to... but I had no choice... I needed to be stronger. Strong enough to control Angra Mainyu. I needed another Ray's strength... I didn't want to... but I fought him. I'm sorry Mrato, I'm sorry we didn't meet sooner..." Rayler said softly, apologetically.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
*Moonlight City*

The Hind touched down a few yards down the road leading into the city.

Fiero sprawled out, looking around anxiously "wheres the truck?!" he asked, eyes wide with anxiety.

RMAK turned to the giggling Guilmon, a frown on her face. "No way" she said.

"Hehe, go ooon!" laughed the dinosaur, trying to keep his balance.

"No! you know i don't like meeting your weird friends...they aren't into any of the stuff we're into!"

"But they're FUN! and besides you'll get to meet Ghostiemon!"

She sighed exasperatedly. "I REALLY hate you, ya know"

"Yep ^^" smiled the lizard, taking Fiero's paw and dragging him toward the city. "C'mon you!"

"Husky...." whimpered the blue lizard, as he was dragged along by the tail.
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds