Join our server on Discord

Hello,DaD..I Want To Play a Game
Im a BIG Fan Of the Saw Movies...not so much for the Thrill Factor...but,i think it is the Fact that this is one of best Psycho-mind fuck movies of 2006.....for those who dont know about the Saw movies.

[Image: saw.jpg]

Two men wake up at opposite sides of a dirty, disused bathroom, chained by their ankles to pipes. Between them lies a dead man loosely clutching a hand-held tape player and a handgun. Each finds a tape the perfect fit for the player in their back pocket. They play the tapes. One is threatened, the other isn't. But they have a task: One must kill the other by 6:00, or his wife and daughter will die. They find hacksaws in a toilet, and try to cut the chains, but it doesn't work. They are the two newest victims of the Jigsaw Killer. In a flashback, we learn of Amanda, a girl who falls victim to the Jigsaw Killer. On her head is a mask, which is hooked into her lower jaw. There is a timer on it. Only one key will unlock it, and that key is in the digestive tract of her cell mate who lies paralyzed on the opposite side of the room. If she doesn't unlock the mask in time, her lower jaw will be ripped wide open. She survives, but her cell mate doesn't. Through a series of flashbacks, we learn of more victims, and of the nearly-successful capture of the Jigsaw Killer, who doesn't actually kill his victims. Instead, he finds ways to make them kill either themselves, or each other, and he thinks the entire 'game' out perfectly, with no other ways out. Or so it would seem.

-Summery from IMDB.com

[Image: saw2.jpg]
When detective Eric Matthews (Donnie Wahlberg) is called to a crime scene of a victim of Jigsaw (Tobin Bell), he finds a lead to the place where he is hidden. Once there, he realizes that Jigsaw trapped his son Daniel Matthews (Erik Knudsen) with three women and four men in a shelter, and they are inhaling a lethal nerve gas. If they do not use an antidote within two hours, they will die. Eric follows with increasing desperation the death of each member of the group in monitors, while trying to convince Jigsaw to release his son.

-from IMDB.com

[Image: Saw3.gif]

Jigsaw has disappeared. Now aided by his new apprentice Amanda, the puppet-master behind the cruel, intricate games that have terrified a community and baffled police has once again eluded capture and vanished. While city detectives scramble to locate him, Dr. Lynn Denlon is unaware that she is about to become the latest pawn on his vicious chessboard. One night, after finishing a shift at her hospital, Lynn is kidnapped by the deranged Amanda and taken to an abandoned warehouse where she meets Jigsaw, aka: John Kramer, who's now bedridden and on the verge of death. Lynn is told that she must keep the madman alive for as long as it takes Jeff, another of his victims, to complete a game of his own. Racing against the ticking clock of Jigsaw's own heartbeat, Lynn and Jeff struggle to make it through each of their vicious tests, unaware that Jigsaw and Amanda have a much bigger plan for both of them...

-From IMDB.com

Now,the Reason i Bring this up,The third of the Saw'shave just came out on DVD.
If Your not into Gore,It may not be the Best Series For you.But it is a Very cool Series.all 3 movies left me in a State of "WOW!".....Also,Dont Hurt Me For My Thoughts on Movies....-ducks.-
i'd like to see those shows, but i'll just have to buy them myself or get cable....now this is worth watching
Heya Seit! I saw all 3 movies...and I enjoyed them very much.
I can't wait to get the 3rd one on DVD!!!
My mom won't get it until the price goes down...
But I'm still getting it!!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Shadow: *Wakes up chained to a pipe* What the hell?

Slashmon: Hey, bout time you woke up.

Shadow: Oh great, are we in another joke of a movie?

Slashmon: Yeah, I think Saw this time.

Shadow: Oh good, I saw that movie. There should be a recorder to tell us how to get out of here.

Slashmon: Oh, about that.

Shadow: Got it, *Grabs a tape recorder and hits play*

Slash's voice: Note to self: Slit Shadow's throat while he's sleeping. *Long pause* Wow, do I really sound like that? *Long pause* Guess I do haha.

Shadow: *Large vein in his forehead*

Slashmon: Oops.

Shadow: *Throws machine at Slash as it smashes on the wall revealing a key* What the? *Picks up the key and sees a locked brown cabinet, opens it to reveal a TV*

Puppet on TV: Hello, I assume if you are watching this that one of you was stupid enough to tape over the tape,

Slash: Yo.

Puppet: And that the other threw it at him.

Shadow: *Picking at his ear in boredom*

Puppet: You SDP members enjoy playing games. I'd like to play a game. Shadow, in that box next to you you will find the papers of all your adventures in SDP. Within them lies the answer to your freedom. And Slash, next to you is a gun, within it is three bullets.

*Loud bang*

Shadow: AHHHH!

Puppet: Holy shit what did you just do?

Slash: What? I thought you were gonna tell me to shoot him.

Puppet: No, jeez what is wrong with you?

Slash: *Shoots the chain on his legs freeing him then shoots Shadow's freeing him*

Puppet: I'm not done with,

Slash: *Throws empty gun at TV* Are we done here?

Shadow: Yeah, this is getting boring. *Rams his head into the wall creating an exit and he and Slash walk out.*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
that hilarious.

-sighs from laughter.-...aaaah...haha...hmm

Seit:Whats your name.

Adam: my name is VERY FUCKING CONFUSED!

Seit:....alright,then...Fucking,we got to get out of here.
I've never seen a Saw or Saw Sequel movie before- but Holy shit- it sounds hot! When the DVD comes out here- I'm buying!

OH-OH! Nice one Shadow Sensei!

Gun: *Wakes up chained to a toilet seat. A strange device has a chord on each of his testicles.* Did someone molest me? That's SO hot!

Random Person: *has a device on his face that will rip his eyeballs* Oh god- oh god-

Gun: Hey- I want one of those! You look cool!

TV with the puppet: Hello. Gunter. I hear you like balls.

Gun: OOH!! Sock puppet! Yesyesyes- I LOVE balls!!

TV with the puppet: Then you'll have to choose- Eyeballs or plain balls? That device will rip your testicles out. And that one will rip his eyes out. You can only one- and if you fail to choose in three-

Gun: *rips balls off* WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

TV with the pupptet: What the fuck did you just do!?

Gun: Saving him! Maybe he'll lend me his eyeballs now- and we can BOTH play with our balls!

TV with the puppet: YOU SICK FUCK- What are-

Gun: OOOH!! A hole in the wall! Hey- there's a puppet in there!

TV with the puppet: Pay no attention to the puppet- you IDIOT!!

Gun: Hey puppet!! Lets play with your balls!

Puppet: GOOD LORD- STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!!
Moving to RP section
*Wakes up in the dirty bathroom scene*

Cal: What the...? *shakes it off and realises he's chained to the wall* Right, this calls for 50 or 60 cc's of asskick... *tv turns on* oh great, happy hour.

Billy (The Puppet): Hello Calibremon.

Cal: S'up.

Billy: I want to play a game. I -

Cal: I know this speech. You think that I don't value the gift of life, and so we're going to play your sadistic game so that I better appreciate life and all it has to offer a sick, perverted soul like myself. But what IS life, if you really think about it? How do I know that I am truly alive to begin with? For all I know, you, me, and everything in this room could be nothing more than a clever hallucination dreamed up by aq crazy person locked up in an asylum. So tell me, Billy; how do I win a game where the very rules and parameters are open to interpretation?

Billy: *head explodes from theory overload*

Cal: Snoogins. *escapes in a terribly dramatic and clich
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
oh yeah?! I can top that!!

*begins to concentrate on making an original, yet funny version of saw*....nothing yet..*concentrates a little harder* ...nope...*contorts face in concentration*...!!!*poots*....meh... i got nothing... *leaves the scene in a dorky-like manner*