Digiartists' Domain Community!
Uhm, hey, hi, hello - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Intro Threads (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Uhm, hey, hi, hello (/showthread.php?tid=9766)

Pages: 1 2

Uhm, hey, hi, hello - Neo_Spirito - 07-27-2010

Hiya. I'm new to the idea of furry and stuff. but I love to talk and get to know new people and RP mostly.

I have yahoo messenger so uhm. Don't be shy and message me? lol. Same as my display name.

Oh, also. Pokemon and Digimon rock. If you don't like the amazing Renamon you must be crazy. lol.

RE: Uhm, hey, hi, hello - DragonMasterX - 07-27-2010

Congratulations on making it this far, Neo! Now all you gotta do is jump over a chasm of buildings using only your concentration, learn all the existing martial arts by watching accelerated recordings in less than ten minutes, be able to steal a spoon from mentally handicapped bald children programs and then we'll open the door to our community!

Or you could just open the door yourself and step in. We're always losing keys so we leave it unlocked.

RE: Uhm, hey, hi, hello - Neo_Spirito - 07-27-2010

Hmmm. . . I think I'll go with option two. Sounds simple. Yet option one sounds fun. I always wanted to learn karate. HIYA! *tries to chop wood in half.* . . . Ouch. . . *Doesn't work.* :P

RE: Uhm, hey, hi, hello - Adym - 07-27-2010

Hiya!

Welcome to the community, Neo! Can you bend over backwards at the knee to dodge bullets?!?

My name is Duamutef! But you can call me Dua, if you don't want to say the whole thing! Glad to have you here!

Thank you Duamutef, I'm glad to be here and meet new people.

no I cant do that!!! D: am I going to be shoot at?! I should of taken option one! *Crys.* :P

Sorry, Neo. But that, as they say, is the DaD way. *Slips sunglasses on and smokes a cigarette*

Dot: Do you smoke now?

DMX: No. *Coughs exhilarantly loud and pounds chest, throwing cigarette away* Argh, I should think of my immitations more thoroughly. Anyway, you'll have fun here, Neo. All you have to do is keep clear of the self-firing guns room and the realist chasm jumper simulator. Oh, and try not to wake Bruce Lee up, we've got him drugged in the Beat-em-up Room. Otherwise, you'll have a fun time here!

You shouldn't smoke! smoking is bad! D: lol. Funny, Bruce lee in the beating up room. X3

RE: Uhm, hey, hi, hello - tigerlily - 07-27-2010

You should tell that to my boyfriend. XD

Quote:lol. Funny, Bruce lee in the beating up room. X3

The unthinkable sometimes will happen here. *Duck comes in and begins eating catfood on a mexican hat* Often. *Godzilla vomits an unicorn that gallops over to the horizon and then crashes onto it, the horizon shattering like glass and revealing the starry night* Okay. Weird stuff happens a lot here.

RE: Uhm, hey, hi, hello - MagusKnight - 07-27-2010

New to furry? ...Well, this isn't a yiff-free zone, so lucky you.