Digiartists' Domain Community!
Got any Digimon Xros Wars requests? - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: Author's Den (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=54)
+--- Forum: The Reader's Domain (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+---- Forum: Requests (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Got any Digimon Xros Wars requests? (/showthread.php?tid=9759)

Pages: 1 2

Got any Digimon Xros Wars requests? - BlackVeedramon - 07-25-2010

Digimon Xros Wars requests ONLY, I am still busy with LordPatamon request, but I may do a Xros Wars one if I like the idea. No characters that havent apeared in the show allowed!

request list:

request number 1, Lilimon/Taiki :status: done by me

request number 2, Female Prairiemons rape: status: done by DragonMasterX

request number 3, Shoutmon & Lunamon: status 10% done

RE: Got any Digimon Xros Wars requests? - CloneWarrior - 07-25-2010

I guess I'll request something...

It would take place during the second episode, during the celebration for Taiki saving the Village of Smiles. Following her erotic dance, Lilimon takes Taiki's hand and asks for him to join her for a little fun. Shoutmon urges Taiki to go with her. Lilimon leads him to the edge of the village (the wilderness near that cliff, like where he went to pee in the episode).

There she sexily strips for him and seduces him to strip himself and screw her. As they do it, Zenjirou and Akari come looking for Taiki, as they are wondering about their plans for getting back home. Zenjirou notices them first and becomes both aroused and enraged. He challenges Taiki to a contest to see who can better satisfy a girl, then quickly takes his pants off and starts trying to pleasure Akari.

The two pairs would then compete to see whether Lilimon or Akari would reach orgasm first.

RE: Got any Digimon Xros Wars requests? - Gogglehead - 07-26-2010

I must say I like the first bit of CloneWarrior's request with Lillymon so if you stretch that bit out I'd like it. Have him play with her breasts too.

RE: Got any Digimon Xros Wars requests? - UnknownH - 07-27-2010

I'm pretty sure boobs would be included. And of course, Paizuri. I'm guessing they might find him just before he... pollinates her with his stamin. You know what I mean by that.

RE: Got any Digimon Xros Wars requests? - BlackVeedramon - 08-05-2010

Found an editor... kind off...

RE: Got any Digimon Xros Wars requests? - BlackVeedramon - 12-30-2010

(07-25-2010, 06:23 PM)CloneWarrior Wrote: I guess I'll request something...

It would take place during the second episode, during the celebration for Taiki saving the Village of Smiles. Following her erotic dance, Lilimon takes Taiki's hand and asks for him to join her for a little fun. Shoutmon urges Taiki to go with her. Lilimon leads him to the edge of the village (the wilderness near that cliff, like where he went to pee in the episode).

There she sexily strips for him and seduces him to strip himself and screw her. As they do it, Zenjirou and Akari come looking for Taiki, as they are wondering about their plans for getting back home. Zenjirou notices them first and becomes both aroused and enraged. He challenges Taiki to a contest to see who can better satisfy a girl, then quickly takes his pants off and starts trying to pleasure Akari.

The two pairs would then compete to see whether Lilimon or Akari would reach orgasm first.

Doing the story, the plot wont go like that, but hey at least they are still going to have sex...

RE: Got any Digimon Xros Wars requests? - TheBHB - 12-30-2010

Here's a request:

During a walk in a forest one morning, Akari comes across a clothing shop. At first, she becomes confused as to why there's one in the middle of a forest, but decides to check it out anyway. When she walks inside, she sees that the store sells nothing but jeans! Akari becomes excited, and decides to try them on... unaware to the fact that someone is watching her via a hidden camera located in the lone fitting room of the store. As Akari tries on a few pairs, she feels that most of them are tight. Soon, she finds out that the store actually belongs to a perverted Puppetmon, who has a fetish for girls putting on tight jeans.

RE: Got any Digimon Xros Wars requests? - CloneWarrior - 12-30-2010

(12-30-2010, 07:45 AM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: Doing the story, the plot wont go like that, but hey at least they are still going to have sex...

Awesome! I can't wait to read it.

RE: Got any Digimon Xros Wars requests? - SnK - 12-30-2010

(12-30-2010, 08:49 AM)TheBHB Wrote: Soon, she finds out that the store actually belongs to a perverted Puppetmon, who has a fetish for girls putting on tight jeans.

It's his nose thing, huh? :) Curious though, same one from Dust Zone or a different one?

RE: Got any Digimon Xros Wars requests? - TheBHB - 12-30-2010

(12-30-2010, 10:56 AM)SnK Wrote:
(12-30-2010, 08:49 AM)TheBHB Wrote: Soon, she finds out that the store actually belongs to a perverted Puppetmon, who has a fetish for girls putting on tight jeans.

It's his nose thing, huh? :) Curious though, same one from Dust Zone or a different one?

Different one.