Digiartists' Domain Community!
The unofficial "What Digimon you'd like to be" topic. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Digimon Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Thread: The unofficial "What Digimon you'd like to be" topic. (/showthread.php?tid=9616)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: The unofficial "What Digimon you'd like to be" topic. - DragonMasterX - 06-13-2010

Indeed. I'm 340% more effective an efficient. Let's see... MasterZero, you'll smash bad cabbages for us. We'll call you whenever we get a farmer!

RE: The unofficial "What Digimon you'd like to be" topic. - grandphoenix1 - 06-14-2010

Either Lucemon(rookie)

or Magnamon

RE: The unofficial "What Digimon you'd like to be" topic. - Mute Point - 06-14-2010

(06-13-2010, 07:53 AM)MasterZero Wrote: I'd want to be Justimon. With my gigantic hand I shall crush evil everywhere....and other stuff I don't like. Like college! Or High Schools! Or bad movies! Or cabbage....Especially, cabbage.

Cabbage vendor: MY CABBAGES!!!!!! *cries*

I don't think I'd be a very good village harlot. I'd be more likely to take the only other girl we have and hide somewhere :P

RE: The unofficial "What Digimon you'd like to be" topic. - tigerlily - 06-14-2010

(06-14-2010, 07:39 AM)Mute Point Wrote:
(06-13-2010, 07:53 AM)MasterZero Wrote: I'd want to be Justimon. With my gigantic hand I shall crush evil everywhere....and other stuff I don't like. Like college! Or High Schools! Or bad movies! Or cabbage....Especially, cabbage.

Cabbage vendor: MY CABBAGES!!!!!! *cries*

I don't think I'd be a very good village harlot. I'd be more likely to take the only other girl we have and hide somewhere :P
Hey cabbages are good for you! They have fiber!

RE: The unofficial "What Digimon you'd like to be" topic. - BlackVeedramon - 06-18-2010

You are so lucky Guilmon doesnt want to steal your cabbages...

RE: The unofficial "What Digimon you'd like to be" topic. - Frisk E. Coyote - 06-18-2010

But... doesn't fiber make you poop more?

...Hmm... fiber... makes you... poop more... *scratching chin thoughtfully*

RE: The unofficial "What Digimon you'd like to be" topic. - grandphoenix1 - 06-18-2010

Psycho Backlasher. Which digimon did you want to be? Just asking

For me, I would be either Alphamon or Lucemon(rookie). I had thought about Magnamon, but Alphamon is THE Royal Knight

RE: The unofficial "What Digimon you'd like to be" topic. - DragonMasterX - 06-19-2010

Before I assigned your utility, you said you'd be your own creation that's the generic phoenix picture you can find in a google search, and this is the second time you've posted the same. lol. We already saw your post.

And Ray already answered you, go back a page!

RE: The unofficial "What Digimon you'd like to be" topic. - Guilmon and a shotgun - 06-19-2010

(06-18-2010, 07:49 AM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: You are so lucky Guilmon doesnt want to steal your cabbages...

Cabbages? Pah! what kind of fool to you take me for e- *listens intently to an advisor* AHA! Cabbages make the ultimate projectiles for my Attackapult! We shall steal as many as our arms will bear! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Twisted

RE: The unofficial "What Digimon you'd like to be" topic. - Frisk E. Coyote - 06-19-2010

Yesh, it's over there! I'm the wily, but sexy Renomon village pervert! X3

:3 Also, pet. For kinks.