Digiartists' Domain Community!
Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) (/showthread.php?tid=9532)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Yoosei - 12-14-2010

Sara was caught off guard with Kurtz's gentle gesture. Something she definitely was not used to, and made her blush darkly. "Hmm..Well more curious that is" She admitted before adding. "Hm~are you hungry?" she asks gently.

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Kurtz - 12-14-2010

"Well, I do feel rather peckish." Kurtz admitted briefly for a moment as he found himself hungry for something at least to bite into, before then smirking softly. "Would it be alright to ask if I could have something?" He asked politely, the grin across his maw sparkling towards the brown-haired lady.

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Yoosei - 12-15-2010

Sara couldn't help but letting out a soft giggle. "Well would you mind if I'd prepare pancakes and hot chocolate for us? Or you want something else mh?" She smiles at the dragon and then heads out of the room and towards the kitchen, giving the signal for the dragon to follow her.

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Kurtz - 12-16-2010

"I wouldn't mind that at all, sweet lady." Kurtz grinned almost confidently towards the idea of just pancakes; the savoury treat almost making him drool from his maw as he pictured it's sweet taste, before slowly following the brown-haired lady while she beckoned him to follow. "Though I'll be fine without the hot chocolate. I prefer cold chocolate, bars even more."

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Yoosei - 12-17-2010

Sara couldn't help but blush darkly once again as the dragon complimented her. "Ooh? The handsome dragon wants chocolate as a treat?" Sara asks playfully and giggles while stepping into the kitchen. "Do you want anything to drink at least then instead of hot chocolate?" She asks gently, noticeably caring about the dragon. While waiting for his response, the girl starts getting all ready before preparing the pancakes.

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Kurtz - 12-20-2010

"Well, if you have anything like coke, I wouldn't mind a bit." Kurtz responded as he followed her into at least the living room, where he took a moment to look around and observe his surroundings. He had to admit, it was a nice cozy home for the least - and the brown-haired girl seemed to be a fan of incense and candles as far as he could make out. "How long do you think it will take?"

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Yoosei - 12-21-2010

"Oh not long don't worry. Getting hungry already huh?" Sara chuckles gently and focus in making the pancakes. It wouldn't be long before the first batch of pancakes would be done. A soft yet sweet scent filled the air. The girl hums happily, soon finishing all of the pancakes and set them on a plate. Picking up a tray, Sara gets the plate in it and then two glasses filled with coke and smiles proudly as she brings it all to the living room. "Hope I didn't made you wait long"

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Kurtz - 12-21-2010

"No no, you didn't take long at all." Kurtz chuckled softly, hoping to reassure the brown-haired lady as he enjoyed the pleasant smell of the cooked pancakes, licking his lips eagerly before then preparing himself. "I can bet you these taste wonderful anyway, so they'll be well worth the wait."

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Yoosei - 12-22-2010

"Well I truly hope you like them that much" Sara softly says and smiles while setting the tray on the same table in front of her sofa. "So eat as much as you want, don't worry and I hope you enjoy my secret ingredient on them" Sara added while pondering if the dragon would like the bit of cinnamon she always add to the pancakes.

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Kurtz - 12-22-2010

"Secret ingredient? Is it that secret that it's something like poison?" Kurtz joked with the brown-haired girl for a moment, trusting in her briefly as he cut into the pancakes with the fork that had been supplied on the table, before then placing it in his mouth. Chewing on it happily for a moment, the dragon found himself surprised by the natural, sweet taste it seemed to have before gulping. "Mmh, it tastes good!"