Digiartists' Domain Community!
Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) (/showthread.php?tid=9532)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Yoosei - 08-12-2010

Hearing that her master was about to go, the vixen bobbed her head faster on his member while suckling it harder yet pleasingly. Her tongue rubbing around his length while her paw kept on stroking his member to give him more pleasure. Soft murrs escape her throat as she happily tastes his pre "Mnhh..." It was then, Yoosei had an idea and guided her free paw to his sack, and started to caress it gently yet teasingly.

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Kurtz - 08-14-2010

"Nngh... Y-Yoosei...!" Nath gasped loudly as her teasing began to send him over the edge, gasping and moaning for a few more moments before her carressing to his orbs finished him off. Arching back, the brown-haired man moaned loudly as he hit his orgasm, shooting streak after streak of his warm essence into her awaiting maw.

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Yoosei - 08-14-2010

"Mngg..." The purple vixen gasped a bit at first but then proceeds to gulp his essence eagerly, trying to not miss any drop. "Mnhh.." Soon after a while she pulls his member off her mouth, and licks it clean while murring happily. "Yummy" was her only comment.

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Kurtz - 08-17-2010

"Mmhh... n-naughty vixen." Nath managed to groan through his panting as his orgasm ended, the afterglow basking over him gently as he looked towards Yoosei before giving her a soft carress through her hair. "Did you like your little treat?"

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Yoosei - 08-17-2010

The vixen murrs happily, loving when her hair is caressed. "Definetly master, I love it" She replied to him before crawling slowly over him and smiling down at him. "What else will you do with your pet here? Hmm..."

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Kurtz - 08-20-2010

"Mmhh... now I want you to lie on your side for your master." Nath grinned darkly, a new idea brooding in his mind as he began to recover from his orgasm, staring up onto her while grinning. "And you can enjoy your master being able to please you..."

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Yoosei - 08-22-2010

The purple vixen couldn't help but blush darkly. "Ooh? My master wants to give me a treat for my good work?" She asks playfully while then lying down on her side, her tails wiggling happily behind her. "Like this master?"

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Kurtz - 08-24-2010

"Mmh, yup!" Nath grinned, as he then aligned himself behind the vixen before then slowly lifting her one leg up with his arm, brushing his still eager pride against the vixen's warm hotbox while nuzzling her cheek eagerly. "How about something lke this, my pet?"

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Yoosei - 08-24-2010

"Mnnrr..." Yoosei murrs happily once feeling his eager member brushing against her moist folds. "Ooh~ Your cutie little pet likes the idea master. Please give it to your pet" she murmured rather in a pleading tone.

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Kurtz - 08-27-2010

"Then, if my pet wants it... she can have it!" Nath cooed happily, loving the pleading tone the vixen was making as he realigned his member to her folds and then pressed forward, the head of his member slipping in quickly before then slowly and yet teasingly feeding his shaft into Yoosei's warm depths. "Mmh!"