Digiartists' Domain Community!
Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) (/showthread.php?tid=9532)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Yoosei - 08-02-2010

The purple vixen looks up at Nathan and makes a innocent and yet cute smile. "And don't you like when your pet is like that?" She asks curiously though grinning darkly as she moves her paws to the rim of his trousers and pulls them down eagerly along with his boxers.

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Kurtz - 08-02-2010

"Mmhh... g-gawd, I love it when my pet's like that..." Nath started, before then blushing darkly as the vixen removed his trousers, his pride bouncing up almost comically stiff and to attention in front of the vixen while smirking softly. "A-All ready for you..."

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Yoosei - 08-02-2010

"Eek~" The purple vixen meeps cutely once is member bounces up, and blushes softly while staring at it for a moment. "Ohh~ I can see that, master" She commented softly before then sticking her tongue out and starting to lap his length, giving a teasing lick from the base to the tip of it.

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Kurtz - 08-04-2010

Blushing darkly, Nath moaned to the delicate teasing from the purple vixen, arching his head back for a moment while his stiff pride throbbed happily from the teasing lick across it's length, leaking a small amount of pre to already reward the vixen. "Mmhh... p-please me g-good, pet..."

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Yoosei - 08-04-2010

Murring as she felt his pre in her tongue, the vixen then looks up at him. "Ooh~ I hope I'll be good enough for my master" she spoke softly before then focusing in taking his member inside her warm mouth, while swirling her tongue against his length.

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Kurtz - 08-05-2010

"Mmhh... y-you'll be good enough for me, my pet..." Nath groaned loudly, moaning as his member throbbed eagerly in her grasp and her mouth, leaking more pre for the vixen while arching back softly. "Mmmrrggh.."

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Yoosei - 08-05-2010

"Mnhm..." The vixen murrs happily, enjoy the soft taste of his pre. She then brings her paw to the base of his member and grasps it tightly, giving it soft strokes. She then bobs her head up and down on his member, suckling on it eagerly while using her tongue to tease the tip of his member.

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Kurtz - 08-07-2010

"Mmmghh... g-gawd..." Nath groaned happily to the teasing work all across his pride, enjoying the treatment from the teasing vixen as more pre leaked out to reward Yoosei's eager tongue, while arching back. "Mmhh... s-so good..."

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Yoosei - 08-08-2010

Yoosei's ears twitched happily, pleased to hear that her master was enjoying her treatment. "Mhh.." She couldn't help but murr louder as she kept tasting his pre. With the help of her paw, the purple vixen strokes his length even more while suckling eagerly on it, bobbing her head on his pride even more.

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Kurtz - 08-11-2010

"Mhhh... g-gawd, I t-think I'm getting close, pet..." Nath managed to groan more from all the work on his pride, more pre leaking out to reward the vixen while it throbbed more in her grasp, his orgasm beginning to rear up from the vixen's wonderful teasing.