Digiartists' Domain Community!
Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) (/showthread.php?tid=9532)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Yoosei - 07-07-2010

"Well, I basically love cinnamon in loads of things. Specially on coffee. And it simply gives it a new amazing taste. One day I was cooking pancakes and take a wild guess of what I decided to try out and add. Cinnamon" The purple vixen poked her tongue out cutely. "And it tastes good so from that day on, I always add cinnamon to it"

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Kurtz - 07-07-2010

"Well, I'll trust you on that." Nath chuckled softly, enjoying the pancakes as he finished them off, sighing and relaxing back on his chair while licking his lips clean. He had to admit, those were wonderfully different from normal pancakes. "Thank you, Yoosei." He managed to chuckle.

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Yoosei - 07-07-2010

Yoosei felt extremely glad he liked her pancakes. "Oh no problem. It just makes me happy to see you enjoy it" She commented lovingly while looking up at Nathan. "Mhh.. so what shall we do now huh?" she asks curiously.

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Kurtz - 07-07-2010

"Hmm, I don't know to be honest." Nath commented lightly, thinking to himself for a brief moment before clicking his fingers gently. "Well first off I have to get you some clothes. Though, I'll have to try my best, seeing as how you can't really head out, right?"

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Yoosei - 07-08-2010

Yoosei sweatdropped a bit while looking at Nathan. "Well it's not advised indeed plus..." The purple vixen paused for a bit before adding. "Won't humans like you, find awkward a creature like me even exists to begin with?"

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Kurtz - 07-09-2010

"Well... if I can accept you, maybe others can. But let's keep you safe then until we know for sure." Nath chuckled nervously, smiling as he gathered his belongings from the center of the table before then sticking them into his pocket. "Well, is there anything in particular you want me to look out for?"

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Yoosei - 07-10-2010

The purple vixen puts a finger cutely to her lips and then smiles, snapping her fingers infront of her. "Well, I don't want clothes that would cover my body much. You know, things I'd want probably would be tops and shorts and anything else you think it would look good on me without covering most of my body"

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Kurtz - 07-11-2010

"Well, I can give a try. Like I said, if they are too tight or too loose, don't blame me." Nath chuckled darkly before then slowly lifting himself from the table, giving her a soft smile before then murmuring. "Thanks Yoosei, those were wonderful."

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Yoosei - 07-12-2010

The purple vixen couldn't help but blush gently and smiled back at him. "No problem, I am glad you liked them" She stood up and prepared herself to take care of the dishes. "And I won't blame you about the clothing" She pokes her tongue out playfully.

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Kurtz - 07-13-2010

"Alright then, I'll be off. I'll be back as soon as possible," Nath explained, preparing himself up as he slipped his stuff into his jacket, turning around before blowing her a light kiss. "Wish me luck!" He chuckled, before heading out of the front door.