Digiartists' Domain Community!
Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) (/showthread.php?tid=9532)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Yoosei - 06-30-2010

"I sure am willing of preparing them for you" The vixen pokes her tongue out while staring lovingly at Nath. "And if you have cinnamon, I will prepare for you, my special pancakes."

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Kurtz - 07-01-2010

"Special pancakes?" Nath paused for a moment, wondering how cinnamon could ever work well with pancakes but decided to leave it into her hands, nodding softly. "Fair enough, you can. There's a bit of cinnamon left up in the cupboards up there." Nath motioned towards above all the cooking utensils.

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Yoosei - 07-02-2010

Yoosei noticed to where he pointed out and smiles. "Well then just relax. I'll be done with the pancakes in no time". The purple vixen searched the kitchen for all she needed along with the cinnamon before she started to prepare the pancakes mix, adding a bit of cinnamon to it before she started cooking the pancakes. It wasn't long before the sweet scent filled the air.

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Kurtz - 07-02-2010

Resting back for a moment in the chair as Yoosei decided to cook, Nath paused. As he took a whiff of the sweet scent, he paused. It was a scent like no other, as he looked towards the pancakes for a brief moment. If they smell like that, then they hopefully taste good... I hope.

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Yoosei - 07-03-2010

Out of instinct, the vixen starts humming happily while preparing the pancakes. It wouldn't be far long before she would finish cooking. Once done, the purple vixen serves the pancakes in two plates and brings them to the table, setting one infront of Nathan and smiling lovingly. "Hope you like" She murmurs loud enough for him to hear and then pulls a chair, sitting on the other end of the table with her own plate infront of her.

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Kurtz - 07-04-2010

"Hmm, these look delicious already..." Nath paused, thinking to himself slowly as he then thought for a moment, before picking up a fork. Cutting a gentle piece, Nath then placed a small amount of the pancake into his mouth and started tasting it. "Mmm..."

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Yoosei - 07-04-2010

The purple vixen smiles at Nath before she then too cuts a piece of her pancakes and brings it to her mouth. Munching on it happily and swallowing it gently, Yoosei then looks back at him again. "So? Do you like it?" She asks curiously, eager to know his answer.

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Kurtz - 07-04-2010

"Well, it's..." Nath took a moment to try and adjust to the taste. He was surprised how cinnamon could taste good with pancakes, but somehow, in some bizzarre way, Yoosei had managed to convince him. It tasted... wonderful! "It's beyond me how it tastes this good, that's what." He chortled as he cut himself another slice.

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Yoosei - 07-06-2010

Yoosei blinked surprised at first but then giggles. "It simply tastes good I know. I am so glad you liked it though" Yoosei commented softly and smiles before taking another slice of pancake to her mouth. Soon enough she would had finished her pancakes and sighed happily.

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Kurtz - 07-06-2010

"It's really good!" Nath exclaimed, taking more of the pancake into his mouth and chewing on it happily. It was beyond his belief, and yet... it was still so good! "It's delicious, how did you get it to work?!" He asked, still stunned.