Digiartists' Domain Community!
Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) (/showthread.php?tid=9532)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Yoosei - 06-22-2010

"Ahhmm...Lovely aren't you?"Yoosei commented before then letting out louder moans as he caresses her folds. Her entrance wettning even more and she could feel her orgasm rearing up as she keeps thrusting eagerly on his member. "I'm...I'm...c-close"

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Kurtz - 06-24-2010

"Mmhh... s-same here..." Nath managed to groan hardly, feeling his orgasm rearing up once more as he began to buck up eagerly into her thrusts onto his member, drilling his member in deeper into her tight tailhole while carressing her folds eagerly, pinching and teasing her rosy bud from time to time.

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Yoosei - 06-24-2010

"AHHH..." Suddenly a loud moan erupted from her maw as she hits her orgasm. All the bucking and teasing to her sensitive bud, set her off the edge. The purple vixen arches her back to the limits and her body trembles. Her walls tightening around his member while her folds released a torrent of her juices.

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Kurtz - 06-24-2010

Gasping hardly as he felt her walls tighten up, Nath quickly moved his hands to her hips, forcing her down as he hilted himself into the vixen's tailhole, before then hitting his orgasm hardly - shooting streak after streak of warm essence deeply into her tight depths. "A-Ahh, Y-Yoosei!"

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Yoosei - 06-25-2010

Yoosei's body trembled, due to the wave of pleasure she was feeling up her rear. Loud murrs erupted from her muzzle. She had to admit that it was quite pleasant the feeling of his warm essence inside her. Soon then, she gasps for air, gently resting her back against his chest. "Ahh~ Ohh so g-good"

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Kurtz - 06-25-2010

Bucking up into her tailhole a few more times, Nath groaned hardly as his orgasm came to an end, panting hardly as he rested back against the bed once more, basking in the afterglow while chuckling. "Mmhh.. y-you can say that again..." He laughed softly.

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Yoosei - 06-26-2010

The vixen didn't move for a while, trying first to regain her breath. After a while, a soft moan escapes her throat as she lifts herself up, pulling his member off her tailhole, allowing them for his essence to start dripping out. She murrs at that feeling, and blushes gently as she nears him and snuggles herself on him while smiling. "Mhh..definitely great"

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Kurtz - 06-26-2010

"Mmmh... glad... to know that." Nath chuckled happily, basking in the warm afterglow with her as he snuggled up close to her, enjoying the feel of her gentle warmth and soft fur brushing against his pale skin. He had to admit, it felt rather... comforting.

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Yoosei - 06-26-2010

Nearing her muzzle gently to his neck, she nuzzles it tenderly. "Mhh...I'm so tired. I wonder if you are too" Yoosei commented as she remembered the earlier feeling of both her holes being ever so warm, filled to brim with his essence.

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Kurtz - 06-27-2010

"Well... I'm exhausted down there, but... other then that," Nath chuckled lightly, murring from the tender nuzzle as he continued to hug her close to him, kissing her muzzle softly before then speaking. "It's in the day now, I can't exactly go back to sleep again, can I?" He asked.