Digiartists' Domain Community!
Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) (/showthread.php?tid=9532)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Yoosei - 06-17-2010

Yoosei murrs gently to the kiss and then smiles, her tails still wagging happily. "I don't mind, though shame I was not fully awake to feel all the pleasure to its fullest" She commented while poking her tongue out cutely before than adding. "You sure are naughty. I am the 'animal' here and you were that one that seemed in heat" She winked at him.

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Kurtz - 06-17-2010

"Mhh... well if you wanted it at the full... I can still continue," Nath grinned lightly, though chuckling from her comments before then snuggling up close to her. "That is if you still feel up to it..."

"Ohh~" A soft moan escapes her muzzle as she enjoys the feeling of their bodies snuggled so closely thought she couldn't help but blush as she felt her furry mounds pressing against his chest. "You...you still have stamina for another round?" she asks surprised.

"Well... I can't deny a lady of her pleasure, can I?" Nath chuckled darkly, snuggling up close to her gifted figure as he brushed his groin against her nethers. "Maybe perhaps I can show you just how good the backdoor feels in full..."

Yoosei had to admit, that little teasing definitely was getting her in the mood. "Ohh~ You want my cutie backdoor?" She asks innocently though rubbing her nethers even more against his groin.

"Mmhh... yup. After all, I bet you want to experience it first-hand... right?" Nath grinned darkly, nodding and groaning from the soft grind as his eager pride still stood for attention, his hands slipping down to her still leaking rump before spreading it.

"I definitely want to experience it first-hand indeed, ahh~" A soft moan escaped her muzzle. Once he spread her rump, she could more easily feel the remains of his essence leaking out more. It was a pleasant feeling even if unusual for her. The vixen clanged more onto Nath, pressing her mounds even more against his chest.

"Then let's try it this way then," Nath grinned, moving slowly with her towards the headboard of the bed before then resting his back up against it. With a smirk, he then added; "How about... you face your wonderful rump towards me, and sit down on it like you would a chair?" He smirked happily.

"My wonderful rump?" Yoosei chortled before giggling. "You grew to love it that much?" Asking innocently, the vixen then slowly moves around, facing her firm rear towards him, and bringing her paws to it, to spread her buttcheeks. Blushing gently, she then aligns her backdoor with his member before then lowers herself to sit down on him. A soft murr escapes her throat as she feels the head of his member, pressing against her tailhole before then she gasped soundly as the head slipped inside her. "Ahhmm"

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Kurtz - 06-18-2010

"Mmhh... g-gawd..." Nath couldn't belp but watch as his member was taken in by the vixen's gifted rump, groaning as he felt the head of his member slipping inside. His earlier essence helped him to slip in a lot easier then previous times, as he placed his hands on her hips before helping her to slowly ease down on his length, "M-mmmrr!"