Digiartists' Domain Community!
Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) (/showthread.php?tid=9532)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Yoosei - 06-16-2010

The vixen murrs gently. She felt unusually relaxed and feeling as safe as never before. As if she hadn't escaped from anywhere. "Well we shall rest then" Yoosei looked up at him and smiles. "Wanting to rest while still inside of me?" She asked, blushing quite darkly.

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Kurtz - 06-16-2010

"Mmhh.. yeah." Nath chuckled darkly, grinning softly while feeling himself still hard deep within the vixen. He was surprised about it, but after a gentle throb from his member and a soft groan, he nodded. "Hmm... or maybe I can try something."

Yoosei's ears immediately perk up and she looks behind, up at the human. "Oh? What do you want to try huh?" Yoosei giggles cutely after questioning him. Nath definitely had perked up her foxy curiosity.

"Mmhh... just try and fall asleep for now... I want to see if it'll work..." Nath grinned, happily smiling as he seemed at least a lot more energetic then before, lifting himself up a bit while resting his hands on either side of her.

The purple vixen raised an eyebrow playfully. She was curious to know indeed what he had in mind but she was still a little tired nonetheless and another yawn escapes her muzzle. "Mhh... alrighty, thought you left me curious" she chuckles gently while slowly closing her eyes and just snuggling the pillow to get herself a bit more comfortable.

Once Nath had made fully sure that the vixen was sound asleep, he grinned darkly. Grasping the bed, he then began to pound once more into her depths. And he would keep on pounding, thrusting deeply and fastly into her depths, flooding her depths with his essence over and over. And that would continue, until he would tire out by the morning.

[Next day in the morning]

The dawn of a new day. The sun's rays gently slipping into the room through the window, brightening it after another dark night had ended. It marked a new fresh start. Outside, the birds sang happily and yet smoothly so early in the morning already. The neighbourhood was slowly getting lively as the time goes.

Resting next to the vixen and smiling contently, Nath sighed softly as he noticed the new day rolling in. He had filled the vixen with his seed several times over, swearing he had filled up her folds with all of his warm essence to the brim. He had managed as well to take her tailhole several times as well and managed to fill that up with his seed on a number of occasions, waiting for her response as she would awaken. Hehe, wonder how she would have felt through all that...

Stirring a bit before slowly waking up, the vixen yawned cutely while stretching herself. "Eek~" Blinking softly at first, soon Yoosei comes to feel her tailhole sore. "W-why?" She thought for herself. An unusually warm feeling strikes her from in-between her legs. Taking her time to get on her knees, a sudden moan escapes her muzzle as the remains of his essence slowly starts slipping out of both her holes. "What?" She asks confused at first before she realises what is it and blushes darkly, while murring pleasingly. "I...I..thought I had dreamt about all that p-pleasure" She commented innocently only to then look at Nath. Out of instinct, her tails wiggled happily behind her.

RE: Secret little Lover (Matt Ishida & Kyosan's RP) - Kurtz - 06-17-2010

"Mmh... fortunately, it was all real." Nath chuckled lightly, noticing his essence leaking from both her holes with a soft grin as he neared her softly, planting a soft kiss to her muzzle before smiling. "You don't mind that though... do you?"