Digiartists' Domain Community!
Zanea's Tales 3. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Traditional RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Zanea's Tales 3. (/showthread.php?tid=9516)

RE: Zanea's Tales 3. - Yoosei - 05-31-2011

Yoosei grins while looking up at Ada. "I second your decision though. I'm definitely all up for it" She responded, giving a soft nod.

RE: Zanea's Tales 3. - DragonMasterX - 05-31-2011

"S-seriously?!" Dally blinked in surprise, "But you've helped us so much, we have no way to pay you..." she whimpered. "If you go to the Marsh with us, there might be no way back... Are you sure?"

> [On second thought...]
> [Just tell us what we need to know.]
> [Player Answer]

OOC: This is the last chance to turn back from this path. The alternate mission will not be playable if the Party decides to help Dally and Iris.

RE: Zanea's Tales 3. - Crimson Fox - 05-31-2011

"Don't worry about paying us. If there are innocent people being stepped on, I'm going to help." Ada chuckled lightly and added, "Well, it seems I have Yoosei's support. What about the rest of you? I don't want to go against you, but I'd prefer a quick answer either way you choose."

RE: Zanea's Tales 3. - Shadowknight - 05-31-2011

"Can't say no to a lady in distress," Shadow nodded, "If our assistance is needed then you have my fists."

RE: Zanea's Tales 3. - Kurtz - 06-01-2011

"What would be the point of coming all this way if we were just to abandon the cause right now?" Kyosan grumbled as he shifted slightly from his perched position, ruffling a little in uncertainty before then stating. "I find it just to see this through to the very end, regardless of the outcome."

RE: Zanea's Tales 3. - DragonMasterX - 06-03-2011

"Everyone..." Dally hacked, as if she was sobbing from happiness. Iris joined her and then they both bowed their heads.

"Thank you, we're in your debt!" the sisters said in unison.

Moments later, they had rounded everyone up and Dally, with a retractable pointer, began to quickly sketch a rough diagram of the place they had been talking about. "The Marsh," she started, "It's not exactly a prison, since we make those for criminals already. However, criminals whose atrocities have been more than just a threat to society are sent there to cut their ties to other people completely," that's when Dally frowned in disgust, "The Marsh is a swamp where all the chemical wastes and unsafe materials are disposed in. It used to be a city, but because of a wide-scale accident, it became uninhabitable, and instead of fixing the problem, the government decided to use the Marsh as a new type of punishment. It was used only once... but in the last few days, several people have been unjustly been assigned to it!"

Iris's eyes welled up with tears, "Point City was our hometown before the meltdown. We were trying to find a way to recycle the waste and materials so we could revive it, but our research was deemed rebellious against the government. Our group was seized and then sentenced to be thrown into the Marsh as punishment..."

Dally nodded, "We don't know what caused the government to suddenly pull something like this on us, we already had permission... Maybe it has to do with that foreigner who went to the Bureau a few days ago. I don't really care anymore... I just want our sister back, and if possible, all those who had been working with us!"

> [Any info about the foreigner?]
> [Please continue.]
> [Player Answer.]

RE: Zanea's Tales 3. - Yoosei - 06-03-2011

Yoosei raised an eyebrow, all that seemed ever so suspicious. Crossing her arms, she looks up at both Dally and Iris. "So the government would suddenly pull back on their word, and coincidentally right after this so called foreigner showed up?" She paused for a moment before adding. "Is there any information you can provide about that foreigner?"

RE: Zanea's Tales 3. - Shadowknight - 06-03-2011

"Hmm, perhaps there's something there this stranger wants to stay there. Or maybe something he wants to find before someone else does." Shadow mused over the possibilities.

RE: Zanea's Tales 3. - DragonMasterX - 06-03-2011

Iris and Dally looked at each other with a frown, then shook their heads, "I'm sorry," said Iris, "We didn't see him. Nati said she had seen a stranger go into the bureau on the day things went awry. You'd have to ask her if you want to know..." she said, then bowed again apologetically.

"In any case," Dally continued, "To get to the Marsh, we want to take a road out of this... jungle," she softly said, full of disdain, since she knew most of the vegetation was gone and replaced with cylinders or other machinery and scrap metal where they currently were, "And then, we just have to infiltrate the guard post in Point City's proximity."

> [Wouldn't it be easier to just take another road to the Marsh to avoid conflict?]
> [What's so important about the guard post?]
> [Player answer.]

RE: Zanea's Tales 3. - Crimson Fox - 06-03-2011

"Hmmm, while I doubt we'd have too much trouble handling a guard post, I'd hate to alert the whole army. Why should we go there instead of finding another way to the Marsh?" Ada rested against the smooth side of a wrecked bus and looked towards the twins while trying to think about this foreigner some more. I wonder...is this country just a puppet state for some greater power? She kept that thought to herself however, unsure what was at work.