Digiartists' Domain Community!
Happy Birthday to... - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Happy Birthday to... (/showthread.php?tid=9138)

Pages: 1 2

Happy Birthday to... - UnknownH - 12-14-2009

Me. Of course. So, wish me a happy one and give me presents thank you.
Heh. Another year. And It doesn't bother me at all.

RE: Happy Birthday to... - Masquerade - 12-14-2009

Ummmmm, Happy Birthday?? Hope it's a good one~? May this year be just as great as the last? Why are all of these questions??????

Just kidding. Hope you have a great birthday, UnknownH~!! XD

RE: Happy Birthday to... - DragonMasterX - 12-15-2009

Yay! Happy birthday, Unknown! I got you a lot of presents but I ate them.

Want a hug instead? :D

RE: Happy Birthday to... - Crimson Fox - 12-15-2009

Happy birthday! Hope you get plenty of cake and presents. XD

I think I know you what you want. *sets down a lovely Ranamon dressed in nothing but ribbons and bows*

Ranamon: My stars. *the red eyed girl blushes darkly*

RE: Happy Birthday to... - Wisemon - 12-15-2009

Happy birthday, pal. The important thing isn't that you're getting older. It's that you're moving toward being an independent and fully functioning adult.

RE: Happy Birthday to... - UnknownH - 12-15-2009

(12-15-2009, 01:14 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Yay! Happy birthday, Unknown! I got you a lot of presents but I ate them.

Want a hug instead? :D
Thank you. But not a hug. We are dudes after all.

(12-15-2009, 02:36 AM)Crimson Fox Wrote: Happy birthday! Hope you get plenty of cake and presents. XD

I think I know you what you want. *sets down a lovely Ranamon dressed in nothing but ribbons and bows*

Ranamon: My stars. *the red eyed girl blushes darkly*
I'm glad someone knows what I like. Thank you. *grabs*

(12-15-2009, 11:34 AM)Wisemon Wrote: Happy birthday, pal. The important thing isn't that you're getting older. It's that you're moving toward being an independent and fully functioning adult.
Yeah. Soon I'd have a place to where you can visit and I can have Zeph stay.

Speaking of that Alpha female friendgirl of mine, she sent me a picture. Wise sent me a link, the internet gave me happy words, I got an electric razor, and something tomorrow during my last X-mas shopping.

It was a good day. Plus, I saw two anime movies earlier. Again, good day.

RE: Happy Birthday to... - Frisk E. Coyote - 12-15-2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNKNOWN-H-CHIE-POO!!

*wheels a giant cake in, and bursts out of it, wearing only a tight black thong*

RE: Happy Birthday to... - UnknownH - 12-17-2009

*I steal the Astro-Girl in your sig and mow you down with her* Don't do that again unless you grow breasts, a great ass, and female genitalia. Medics are on the way. Thank you for the words though.

RE: Happy Birthday to... - Lord Patamon - 12-19-2009

Happy belated birthday man, so sorry for post till now, I had been busy this days ^^U

RE: Happy Birthday to... - UnknownH - 12-21-2009

Don't worry about it.
In other news, I also graduated Tech school recently.