Digiartists' Domain Community!
(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything (/showthread.php?tid=8894)

RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - Maero - 10-13-2009

Tal never stopped moaning as the two minutes of slow fucking continued. "Ahhh...so big...thank you master..." He moaned softly, knowing it was going to get worse. And it did. Tal cried out in pain and gripped the covers hard as Master pushed into him all the way. Even as that happened, he but the covers to, trying to hold back his pain so his master wouldnt hear him. Finally, he felt the huge cock hilt and gasped in relief. He had so much cock in him that Master could stand up and lift him clear off the bed. "Thank you master..." He moaned wearily, and the cried out in pain as his master began to fuck him again. As his master ordered, he screamed for the large orc, though he hardly needed to be prompted. "Ahhh...Master....Master your going so deep...." He moaned, feeling the thick member deep inside him, deeper that anything ever before.

RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - MasterZero - 10-13-2009

The Master smiled and gave Tal's ass another smack. "You're holding my cock tightly, slut. Don't worry, I know your ass will get used to it soon. Then we'll both feel good," he said. He suddenly pulled out, and turned Tal over, so his back was on the bed. He then pushed his cock back into the girly boy, and lifted him up so the boy was against the Orc, with the Master's green hands groping the boy's ass. "Like it, slut?" he moaned as he fucked the human, before kissing the slut's mouth, dominating the slave's mouth with his Orc tongue.

RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - Maero - 10-13-2009

Tal winced as his ass was smacked again, filled to the brim with his master's meat. He groaned softly as he felt his master pull out of him, leaving him with a deep, empty feeling, and then whimpered as he felt himself being flipped onto his back. He looked up helplessly at his master, his feminine futures really brought out by the jewelry and his every movement, and aside from his lack of breasts and small dick, he might as well have been a small teenage girl.

"Master..." He said softly as he looked up at his huge master, and closed his eyes tightly as he was pushed into again, whimpering cutely. Before he could open his eyes again, Tal was up against his master's strong chest,his head lying on the top of his impressive pecks. He loved the feeling of his small body against his master's large strong one, his warm soft skin against Master's rough green hide. He could feel ever muscle and sinew in his masters powerful body as he was pressed against him and hugged his master lightly if he was allowed to.

Blushing adorably as he felt his master's strong hands on his soft, round ass, he looked up at his master just in time to receive a kiss. He trembled against his masters huge body, his hands unable to even wrap all the way around his waist. He felt his hard little pecker rubbing against his masters stomach as Master's tongue dominated his mouth, his large orc tongue dancing with Tal's small timid one.

RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - MasterZero - 10-15-2009

"There we go....It looks like your ass has finally stretched to hold my cock just right," the orc smiled, pulling away from the kiss. He slapped Tal's ass, and he whispered into the boy's ear, "Tell me....Who fucked you better...? Me or your old Master?" he asked.

He almost wanted that fool he killed back now. Just so he could see who was the bigger man. He pushed the thought aside, and looked down at his new slave. He continued to fuck Tal's ass, slowly increasing his speed and depth of each thrust. If he said he was the better fucker, he would say, "Tell me how good my cock is, whore."

RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - Maero - 10-20-2009

Tal blushed shyly as his master talked dirty. He wasnt used to such bluntness, it made him feel like a little whore, which he knew he was of course. "Y-You fucked m-me better master..." He said timidly, moaning as he was pushed up and down on the huge orcs cock, his own small pecker rubbing up down on his stomach, making it twitch and throb with pleasure. "Ahhh...Master..." The small boy moaned as the pace began to increase. "Your cock is so huge master, its filling me up all the way. Its warm inside me and I love it, how deep it goes, and how strong it is." He moaned obediently, though none of it was a lie.

RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - TempZero - 10-20-2009

Hearing his new slave admit how powerful and strong his cock was, made The Master very happy. With a moan, streams of cum shot into Tal's ass, filling him. The Orc grabbed Tal once more and forced a kiss upon the girl as he fucked the 'girl' hard and fast, even as his cum filled him.

Finally, after a few moments, he pulled out of Tal and dropped the slave on to the bed, his cum leaking out. "How do you feel, bitch?"

RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - Maero - 10-20-2009

Tal moaned loudly as he felt his master's hot cum enter him and fill him to the brink, warming all his insides. It was so intense that it was only seconds later that Tal realized he was locked in another kiss with his master. The girly boy moaned joyfully into his masters mouth as they kissed and then gasped as he was dropped on the bed. He groaned softly and twitched a little, his little cock still hard and needing, but he didnt say anything about it. If Master wanted to do something about it then he would, if he didnt, then he wouldnt. "So...warm..." The small slave moaned lightly in response to his masters questions. "Ahhh..." he groaned softly, his ass very sore as he leaked seed onto the bed.

RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - TempZero - 10-20-2009

"If you're going to be my slave, I expect you to be able to take more than one person, and to take hours of sex filled moments. But, you have been a good slave, so I will be easy on you. We can begin your training later," the Master said, before looking around the room. "Is there anything else of value, in this room? Any other slaves...? Anything light you want to bring with you, other than your little cage?"

RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - Maero - 10-24-2009

Tal moaned softly as he listened to his master and grew afraid. His old master hadnt shared him with anyone...now he was going to be shared by orcs?! He dared say nothing against it, but the way his body began to tremble would likely tell Master that his new slave was frightened by the idea. Still, Tal was thankful for the opportunity to rest as he was told that he would be trained later.

He sat up tenderly as his master asked him if there was anything of value he knew about or wanted to take with him. He shook his head, sad that he was left wanting, his own smaller cock still hard and wanting, but he was used to that kind of torture already. Suddenly a thought came into his head and he stood up if allowed to and straightened his jewelery a little. "Um...I-I dont have anything of value that I own master, and my cage is the only thing I will need other than a master...but there is another...well, a slave that master kept for himself, even more than me. But she is...not trained and hidden. Im not sure you want her." He said looking down at his toes as he spoke, watching his cock slowly shrink back down.

It was true, his master had a secret slave he was currently training that no one knew about...but Tal doubted that the training would have every finished, his master seemed to like to train her too much to ever stop.

RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - TempZero - 10-24-2009

"A female slave?" The Master asked, petting Tal's head with one hand, gently. "Good, slut. When we get him, I'll make sure to give you a nice reward for accepting me as your Master so soon," the Orc said. He then looked at his brothern, and said, "I want this mansion turned upside down. Look for the female slave," he ordered, and looked at Tal, taking his hand from the girly boy's head, to his chin, making Tal look at him. "Do you have any idea where she might be, slave?" he asked. If not, the Orcs would just begin their search.