Digiartists' Domain Community!
The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yaoi RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+---- Thread: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) (/showthread.php?tid=8654)

RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - MasterZero - 01-25-2010

Hunter looked at the man and smiled, as he fucked Lucy's ass. "She's quite the slut. I've reduced her entire family to sluts two. Her mother and father are both cock loving sluts now." He moaned loudly, and slapped Lucy's ass. "Tell everyone here how you're a little girl, Lucy! Tell them all about yourself, all the cocks you've been fucked by and sucked!" the dragon moaned, before violently cumming into Lucy's ass, filling her up with gallons of the warm dragon seed.

RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - Maero - 01-25-2010

Ray whimpered as Tigra removed his foot from his chest and did nothing as the collar was attached to him. But then, when he heard what the tigers intentions were, he panicked and tried to pull away, but simply fell back to his knees, being unable to break Tigra's hold. "N-No, please! I'll be good! I promise!" Ray begged pathetically as he was basically dragged out into the hallway. The small white tiger found a whole new kind of discipline then, as he was laughed at and insulted by everyone around him, blushing hard and trying to cover her naked body as he attempted to keep up with his Big Brother.

RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - Shadowknight - 01-25-2010

"I've, lost count, hundreds, thousands, all so good," Lucy moaned. He arched his back up, crying in pleasure as he came from the feel of his master's cum filling his ass, his cum spraying out of his cock, covering the ground infront of him as he moaned in pleasure.

"I know you will, because that's what I told you to do." Tigra smiled, stopping in the middle of a large room, a number of other big brothers and little sisters gathering around, "Stop hiding yourself, a slut like you shouldn't feel shame," he ordered, slapping away Ray's hands, "Now, sniff my cock, get used to my scent, and tell everyone how much you love it, how much you love my musk, my cock, me being your master." he ordered, pulling hard on the collar, burying Ray's muzzle into his ballsac.

"Bad slut! Lick that cum right off the ground!" Hunter ordered. He pulled his cock out once she did, and flipped Lucy over and into his arms so they were face to face, and the dragon was fucking Lucy, standing up. He kissed Lucy's lips, pushing his tongue into her mouth, fucking her still, though slower now.

RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - Shadowknight - 01-25-2010

Lucy happily licked his cum off the ground, purring happily. He whimpered a bit As hunter pulled out, only to be lifted and impaled on his cock again, "M-master, mmmm, your cock, is so wonderful," he purred.

"I'm sure it is, slut," Hunter moaned. He placed his hands on her ass, and slapped her as he continued to fuck her. "What would you like now, my little bitch? More public humiliation? Maybe a trip back to the Fraternity? Maybe work on another video together?" he moaned, spitting on Lucy's face, as his hot piss filled her body, marking her insides as his property. "You're not a person, you know that, right? You're an item, an object, my object."

"Yes master, I'm just a sex toy for you to play with," Lucy moaned from the warm urine entering her ass, licking over Hunter's face, "Actually master, if it would be alright with you, could I, have my father?" Lucy asked, "He always acted like he was better, I would love to have him as my slave master." she purred.

"Hmmm...Very well. Shall we go back to the Fraternity and tell your father, or should we call someone to bring her here?" Hunter smiled, licking Lucy's face as he slowly fucked her.

Lucy's smile almost reached his ears, "Oh thank you so much master, you are too kind to me," he purred as he kissed Hunter, "Let's go back, I can't wait to see the look on my new slave's face."

RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - MasterZero - 01-26-2010

The two walked back, Hunter holding her in his arms. When they returned to the Fraternity, they found Lucy's father, walking around in a pink two piece bikini. She saw them, and bowed in respect. "Something you need, Master? Lucy?"