Digiartists' Domain Community!
The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yaoi RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+---- Thread: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) (/showthread.php?tid=8654)

RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - MasterZero - 01-10-2010

Lucy's father happily kissed back, and more cum shot down onto the two of them as they made out. The men fucking their butts moaned and came inside them at the sight of the two sluts making out. They were quickly replaced with another pair of cocks. Lucy's father pulled back for a second and gave her son another slap, not one of hate though, just of lustful enjoyment. "Is that what you think? I never told you, but I used to wear your mother's clothing and suck off the dick of our neighbors. I made sure they'd never tell, but the truth of the matter is, I do have a few years of experience. At least you know who you got it from," she smiled, before kissing Lucy again.

RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - Shadowknight - 01-10-2010

"Do I have to do everything you worthless little sister." Tigra growled in annoyance, grabbing Ray's ears and thrusting his soiled cock into his mouth, "That's how you clean off your master's cock, got it?" he growled as he thrust in and out of his mouth, cleaning it of the cum that was covering it.

"Ha!" Lucy threw his head back and laughed, "You sucked off one guy and worn some clothing, and you call yourself a slut, I've sucked off and been fucked by hundreds, thousands even, all while dressed up as a girl." Lucy smiled down, "Face it, grandma, you aren't even near my level, just a worn out hag, why master would even want you around is beyond me, especially when he has me, his favorite slut, now and forever."

RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - MasterZero - 01-10-2010

"We'll see about that," Lucy's father hissed, and kiss Lucy's lips. Behind them, the Big Brothers were standing side to side. Suddenly, both of them were stuffed with two large cocks each. "AHHH!" Lucy's father screamed in pain as he was doubled fucked, begging them to stop.

RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - Shadowknight - 01-10-2010

"Ooh what's the matter?" Lucy moaned in lust, "Can't take a double stuffing?" he asked, grinning slightly, he'd taken many large males before, it was painful, but bearable for him, his tight ass squeezing around the two cocks like a vice grip, "Worthless, can't even fuck two guys at once." he laughed, "Come on guys, keep it coming, I want to be covered in your cum." he moaned, grabbing the cock closest to him, rubbing it with his hands as he leaned towards it and began licking and sucking on the head of it, "I bet you wanna shove this big piece of meat down my throat till you're fucking my tonsils don't you?" he purred up at the man, holding his maw open wide, "And don't worry about being rough, this little cock-slut loves it rough."

RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - MasterZero - 01-14-2010

The man moaned, and suddenly pounded his cock into Lucy's mouth, fucking her throat. More cum fell onto the sluts sluts, and Lucy's father, or rather sister glared at her. "Fuck me...more! Please, Masters!" she begged, groaning in pain as she was continued to be fucked. "Anything you can do, I can do better, little BOY," she growled, taking a cock in her mouth and sucking it for all she was worth.

RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - Shadowknight - 01-14-2010

"How pathetic," Lucy smirked as he pulled the cock from his mouth, playing it with his paw to keep the man interested, "Your just engulfing it, you know nothing about pleasing a master." she purred as she turned back to the man he was blowing, dragging his tongue up the underside of his shaft, staring up at him with eyes just begging to be fucked as she planted a kiss on the tip of his cock before sliding his head down on it, taking the cock deep into his throat and squeezing on it with his throat as his tongue looped around it tightly and jacked him off.

With a loud moan, the man Lucy was sucking came, shooting his seed deep into the slut's mouth and down her throat. The two men fucking Lucy moaned, and suddenly unloaded themselves into her, filling her with up with seed. They were quickly replaced with another man's cock though, so none of the cum leaked out. This helped give Lucy an almost sort of pregnant look.

The man fucking her sister's throat took longer, but he did cum inside her mouth. "I...am...a slut, you bitch. I can't believe I ever called a cock loving whore like you my son."

RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - Shadowknight - 01-14-2010

"So says my 'father' as he sucks off another man," Lucy moaned as his ass was entered, flexing his muscles to make it even tighter than it had been, "You're nothing, not even a good cock-whore, ahhhh god, yes, fuck my tight ass master," he moaned, "Fuck me hard, and fill me with your warm cum." he purred.

((Timeskip okay with you, Shadowknight?))

RE: The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP) - Maero - 01-16-2010

Ray cried out in surprised and whimpered in pain from his ears being pulled, but eventually fell into it, moaning softly as his head bobbed up and down, sucking and licking his master's cock as best he could. When at last it seemed that it was all clean, he pulled back and looked up at Tigra, afraid to say anything but feeling that something should be said.