Digiartists' Domain Community!
Why would you do? - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Links (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Why would you do? (/showthread.php?tid=8587)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Why would you do? - MISTER BIG T - 05-25-2009

Maybe she'd extract all the filth off orally?

I'd smear my diarrhea all over my body and ask her if she'd like it with extra chocolate sauce. Then I'd stab her into the eyeball (with my fingers, more feeling that way) and start fucking her pussy, making her fall in love with me. We'd be married and have many children, and years later would look back at this whole ordeal and laugh. She'd also be wearing a pirate eyepatch for the rest of her life thanks to the eye stab and women with eyepatches are incredibly erotic. Then one day she would find me in bed with our daughter and we'd have a huge orgy filled with lactating tits and big balls that aren't mine! That's right, our baby girl ended up having 20 feet long dick for no reason at all!

She'd proceed in fucking her mother before making me suck on her balls at the same time and then she'd make her mother pregnant and we'd again look back at this and laugh. Every next child would have one more genital than the previous one thanks to lack of evidence to support against it with our last child having 15 cocks and 13 pussies. Every single day, I'd be having sex with one of these pussies as she'd be fucked by all of these cocks at once in her cunt, while she'd moan happily out obscenities and Nazi propaganda, which she thought would be a turn on. She'd fail, and our daughter would start crying instead. We'd be depressed and would have to stop having sex and she'd be permanentely traumatized, and after years she'd end up doing ritual seppuku scarring me and my wife so badly mentally, that'd we'd be unable to have sex with each other in over ten years.

After many years, we'd both be sitting in a porch together, old and hairy, and she'd die as I'd outlive her and burry her in my backyard, never marrying anyone for the rest of my life again but continuing in fucking women for the rest of my life anyway.

RE: Why would you do? - DragonMasterX - 05-26-2009

What a happy ending.

RE: Why would you do? - Asesino - 05-26-2009

:-/ <---- That's all I can do. I don't know whether to laugh, cry, or scream in terror.

RE: Why would you do? - DragonMasterX - 05-26-2009

Don't think he's themed his script yet. But you can scream! I'd like to record it.

RE: Why would you do? - UnknownH - 05-26-2009

Sometimes I wonder if T could out /b/ 4chan. But no one should witness that.

RE: Why would you do? - MagusKnight - 05-27-2009

He can. He's that epic.

RE: Why would you do? - MISTER BIG T - 05-27-2009

(05-26-2009, 01:48 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Sometimes I wonder if T could out /b/ 4chan. But no one should witness that.

That's no contest. :no:

RE: Why would you do? - UnknownH - 05-27-2009

Ok then. After they take the Scitols out taking much of them, you can take out what ever is left of the Scis and whatever is useless and left from the other side.

RE: Why would you do? - Djinn - 05-30-2009

(05-25-2009, 04:02 PM)MISTER BIG T Wrote: Maybe she'd extract all the filth off orally?

I'd smear my diarrhea all over my body and ask her if she'd like it with extra chocolate sauce. Then I'd stab her into the eyeball (with my fingers, more feeling that way) and start fucking her pussy, making her fall in love with me. We'd be married and have many children, and years later would look back at this whole ordeal and laugh. She'd also be wearing a pirate eyepatch for the rest of her life thanks to the eye stab and women with eyepatches are incredibly erotic. Then one day she would find me in bed with our daughter and we'd have a huge orgy filled with lactating tits and big balls that aren't mine! That's right, our baby girl ended up having 20 feet long dick for no reason at all!

She'd proceed in fucking her mother before making me suck on her balls at the same time and then she'd make her mother pregnant and we'd again look back at this and laugh. Every next child would have one more genital than the previous one thanks to lack of evidence to support against it with our last child having 15 cocks and 13 pussies. Every single day, I'd be having sex with one of these pussies as she'd be fucked by all of these cocks at once in her cunt, while she'd moan happily out obscenities and Nazi propaganda, which she thought would be a turn on. She'd fail, and our daughter would start crying instead. We'd be depressed and would have to stop having sex and she'd be permanentely traumatized, and after years she'd end up doing ritual seppuku scarring me and my wife so badly mentally, that'd we'd be unable to have sex with each other in over ten years.

After many years, we'd both be sitting in a porch together, old and hairy, and she'd die as I'd outlive her and burry her in my backyard, never marrying anyone for the rest of my life again but continuing in fucking women for the rest of my life anyway.

I laughed so hard reading this. And yes you could totally outdo /b/ no contest. Make a comic to go with that story MBT XD

RE: Why would you do? - Asesino - 05-30-2009

(05-30-2009, 03:50 PM)Djinn Wrote: I laughed so hard reading this. And yes you could totally outdo /b/ no contest. Make a comic to go with that story MBT XD

For the love of god, no! Don't give him ideas!