Digiartists' Domain Community!
ParkerXD comes bearing art!? - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: Artist's Parlor (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Forum: The Artist's Domain (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: ParkerXD comes bearing art!? (/showthread.php?tid=8463)

Pages: 1 2

RE: ParkerXD comes bearing art!? - ParkerXD - 05-23-2009

I've finished your idea GSMG, after lots of time spent and the left arm being done god-knows how many times, I finally finished Megidramon.

[Image: 2rm5nop.jpg]

That's better...

Anyway any other ideas for a drawing, pretty much anything, but humans will always come out wrong.

RE: ParkerXD comes bearing art!? - Guilmon and a shotgun - 05-23-2009

ho boy...he is BATSHIT INSANE! :D

very good attempt at Megidramon Parker, you did a very good job with the triforce styled hazard symbols and trust me thats the hardest part of drawing any Guilmon evolution that i've found. Good work!

RE: ParkerXD comes bearing art!? - ParkerXD - 05-23-2009

The one on his chest was incredibly difficult so I'll admit that's why his chest is shaded, but anyway, thanks GMSG.

Any other ideas?

RE: ParkerXD comes bearing art!? - ParkerXD - 06-03-2009

[Image: 2dh9t9w.jpg]

EDIT: I'm spitting out art today, and guilmon and his evolutions seems to be the focus.

[Image: 2ynikjk.jpg]

I'm quite pleased with that even crystal matrix on guilmon left foot is strange.

[Image: nodd04.jpg]
EDIT: EDIT: Okay last Guilmon evolution, no crimson and Wargrowlmon...Maybe Wargrowlmon...

Any other Digimon that aren't guilmon related...

RE: ParkerXD comes bearing art!? - Chaotic Phoenix - 06-03-2009

How about Lillymon or Palmon? Or better yet Biyomon, as there isn't much art of her around as much as the others.

RE: ParkerXD comes bearing art!? - ParkerXD - 04-16-2011

I know this Is kind of reviving my thread but it was either this or a new thread entirely.

Now I've been gone a while, quite a while and during that time I (think) I got better at drawing and so I decided to post a few of my recent pictures.

First Off is Grim JR from Grim Tales.

[Image: grimjrcropped.jpg]

Next is Grim JR again but this time in what I dubbed "TERROR MODE" which I might start using to describe stuff more often.

[Image: grimjrterrormodecropped.jpg]

Last but not least is Mini-Mandy from the same series.

[Image: minimandycropped.jpg]

So hopefully I did a little better than my last failed attempts and I also plan on uploading more new pictures including some re-does of previous work like that Gigadramon. Only this time they'll hopefully look, "good".

I'm also strapped for ideas on what I can even attempt, so some requests would be nice.

RE: ParkerXD comes bearing art!? - UnknownH - 04-16-2011

That's not that bad. Close to how they actually look. Nice work.

RE: ParkerXD comes bearing art!? - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-16-2011

Oh mein gott~<3 I love that webcomic! XD They look great, Pakah!

RE: ParkerXD comes bearing art!? - ParkerXD - 04-17-2011

Thanks guys, also a redo of that Gigadramon I did at some point long ago.

[Image: gigadramoncropped.jpg]

The proportions are still off on several places but I can redo this again at some point.